Official Toronto Maple Leafs Thread

Wouldn't be surprised if it was the highest. It's a great post-bar food. I've replaced it with burritos lately though. Mexican food is by far the best of all time. However, burrito place is only open late on Fri/Sat, so if I'm shitcanned on a weekday, it's probably shawarma city.

• Replies 24k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• serge

• digitalmonkey

• Zach6668

• MapleLeafpoker

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Is it a coincidence that every good team in the league follows the "fancy video game stat Geek" model of thinking? and NHL seasons aren't 68 games long, unfortunately.

I had this thought process of blasting into you, getting all mad and belligerent, and then I realized, whats the point. I don't know you, I don't really know what makes you tick, and at the end of the

I guess I'll disclaim this by saying I'm a huge Sundin fan. He's probably my favourite player of all time.   First: Nobody knows exactly what happened. The Leafs couldn't work out a trade with a pla

Posted Images

I am a Felafel kind of guy.
Falafel is a good veggie alternative ..However its fried..But with the right spices,so good..
Falafel is a good veggie alternative ..However its fried..But with the right spices,so good..
Speaking of spices...I had KFC for dinner last night for the first time in like a year or more. Huge mistake. Woke up at 2am with the absolute worst combined case of heartburn and scorched esophagus I've ever had in my life. Tried water...didn't help, tried diet coke...helped a little, tried ice cubes, helped a little...ultimately I just had to lie in bed in agony for an hour and a half until it subsided enough to fall back asleep. Needless to say, KFC is now on my permanent no-fly list.
I will use your favorite saying these days...Come On Man!
Steve,The correct term is C'mon Man!!Love it...MNF is where it comes from..
I love the combo KFC/Taco Bells so I can get two kinds of excruciatingly awful delicious food at once.
I do okay with Taco Bell most of the time, but last night it felt like all eleven herbs and spices were conspiring against me. SUCKED.
I love the combo KFC/Taco Bells so I can get two kinds of excruciatingly awful delicious food at once.
Tim Horton's and Wendy's too.
I do okay with Taco Bell most of the time, but last night it felt like all eleven herbs and spices were conspiring against me. SUCKED.
Maybe it has something to do with the Leafs beating the Sabres.:)C'mon man its the Leafs thread..:club:

Just to kill the Bieber love, he didn't practice with the leafs ala Buble. He did a thing with some of his fans and three of the leafs. The other players weren't allowed on the ice or near him by his security....

Just to kill the Bieber love, he didn't practice with the leafs ala Buble. He did a thing with some of his fans and three of the leafs. The other players weren't allowed on the ice or near him by his security....
Were they that afraid the big bad hockey players would break their meal ticket, or were they nervous that Bieber would get all sex-nuts and retard-strong in the presence of male athletes?
Justin Bieber makes Michelle Buble look like a tiny insignificant ant in the music industry..SHORTY WITH YOUSHORTY WITH YOU

Great way to go into the xmas break with 2 pts from a bad team..We didnt finish them early when we had the chance, but its two points.The Islanders are a very bad team and in the first it was like the Harlem Globetrotters with all the moves the Leafs were doing.Tim Connolly is a sick player...Amazing vision, great great hands and him and Kadri can work some magic together.Hopefully the kid Kadri is finally here to stay..GO LEAFS GO

The Wizard of Naz is such a sick hockey player. I'm so glad Burke didn't trade him for that hunk of junk Kyle Turris.
Kyle Turris is a like poo..He stinks..The Wizard of Naz is here to stay..Hopefully no more Marlies for him..
The Wizard of Naz is such a sick hockey player. I'm so glad Burke didn't trade him for that hunk of junk Kyle Turris.
I talked to an agent monday after the game... the leafs are shopping Kadri all over the league...

I dunno man, like, he's been good over the last year or so, but over that time the PK has still be at or near the bottom of the league, and I forget, but there were other troubling stats. Doesn't that worry you at all?I know you're a blind faith kinda guy, but despite the recent success (and even more recent struggles), I'm not sure why he deserves an extension. At least not now, maybe wait until the end of the season to see if he actually does drive this team to the playoffs. Like, what if they miss the playoffs again? Would Wilson still be worthy of an extension in your eyes? You'd still think he'd be the best person for the job?Just curious in your opinion, Serge.

I dunno man, like, he's been good over the last year or so, but over that time the PK has still be at or near the bottom of the league, and I forget, but there were other troubling stats. Doesn't that worry you at all?I know you're a blind faith kinda guy, but despite the recent success (and even more recent struggles), I'm not sure why he deserves an extension. At least not now, maybe wait until the end of the season to see if he actually does drive this team to the playoffs. Like, what if they miss the playoffs again? Would Wilson still be worthy of an extension in your eyes? You'd still think he'd be the best person for the job? Just curious in your opinion, Serge.
Ill give you my HONEST opinion.I think Ron Wilson is one of the most misunderstood guys out there..He really is a very good coach...He has a reputation because the media doesnt like him, the way he treats the media..He really has a dry sense of humour and is really a GREAT and funny guy..With regards to the PK..(penalty kill not Phil Kessel)..The PK was bad before he came too..The players are all different, the coaches are all different..Its a mystery like the Caramilk mystery that still needs to be solved..Not sure what you mean by recent struggles..They have won two in a row and before that had a REAL tough schedule against some good teams and tough schedule.We dont live in Carolina, Columbus where the issue of firing a coach is a financial burden...Doesnt count agaisnt the cap, so no big deal..I dont see any other alternative that is better than Ron Wilson right now..Dallas Eakins has been discussed, but he is a minor league coach..Look all the recent hires and rehires...Kirk muller, Randy Cunneyworth?? Ron Wilson has done a great job with the team IMO.I m in the opinion that its good to get the contract issues dealt with and out of the way..Its going to be a huge distraction in this market come April and May..Will he extend? Wont he extend? I m happy with the direction of the team...I never forget the one line he gave a few weeks ago.."We not only want to win, but we want to do it in an exciting fashion"I hate the hockey killer trapping coaches.