• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• serge

• digitalmonkey

• Zach6668

• MapleLeafpoker

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Is it a coincidence that every good team in the league follows the "fancy video game stat Geek" model of thinking? and NHL seasons aren't 68 games long, unfortunately.

I had this thought process of blasting into you, getting all mad and belligerent, and then I realized, whats the point. I don't know you, I don't really know what makes you tick, and at the end of the

I guess I'll disclaim this by saying I'm a huge Sundin fan. He's probably my favourite player of all time.   First: Nobody knows exactly what happened. The Leafs couldn't work out a trade with a pla

Posted Images

Countdown has begun.First pre season game vs Ottawa 36 daysFirst regular season vs Montreal 53 days

Does Brunnstrom get a shot this season?
Looks like he will get a shot with your Wings at training camp.
Looks like he will get a shot with your Wings at training camp.
In other words: no. Good for him to look for a top-shelf organization to try out with, but might've been a better move to find an organization with more need for a center.If he's lucky, he'll move ahead of (Moneyshots draftee) Francis Pare for about 7th on the depth chart.
In other words: no. Good for him to look for a top-shelf organization to try out with, but might've been a better move to find an organization with more need for a center.If he's lucky, he'll move ahead of (Moneyshots draftee) Francis Pare for about 7th on the depth chart.
He couldnt play in the AHL, there is no chance he will make the Wings roster.Apparently AHL isnt an option for him, its NHL or Sweden.

Stay tuned for my annual prediction post...This year you will be surprised as i will be VERY accurate in my predictions.Stop laughing Dale

No, we don't need crutches for our mistakes like you AHL'ers.
niceEdit: I was looking back. I traded Lang to Rich for Fabio. Days later Lang broke his leg. So I guess we both lost that trade.
Don't you mean you only need inadequate crutches like buyouts for your mistakes?
niceEdit: I was looking back. I traded Lang to Rich for Fabio. Days later Lang broke his leg. So I guess we both lost that trade.
Did Rich have to buyout Lang?
An exempt list is NOT a crutch for a mistake. You cant just put any bad salary on there.In recent years, decent players have left the NHL to go to Russia .Or it protects you from getting hurt when you lose a player to a long term injury, that will last the year.Just because you made a bad signing, you cant just him on that list. He needs to qualify to be put there.
Steve ,Are you a member and supporter of the Republican party, or do you just like elephants.
That is a pic I made when I was explaining what I thought of Joe Thornton. He is where the arrow is pointing. At the elephants vagina.Yes, Joe is an elephants vagina.
Nick being -2 is a season stat not a playoff stat.So Joe is only as good as his linemates? Ok.The only thing I have left to say on this matter before Joe beats the Wings tonight is...joet.jpgLunchtime!
I dont like the exempt list much either. In some circumstances it makes sense, but too often is used to store dead weight and is indeed used as a crutch.
You would prefer teams be forced to keep players who have signed with the KHL or who are out with possible career-ending injuries?