Official Toronto Maple Leafs Thread

Seems a strange quote for a goalie. I mean, it sounds like something about a Dman.Good to hear though. Reimer's the kind of player I want to see succeed.
I was thinking the same thing. The Lidstrom comparison was one thing, but then the reference to seing the play, instead of just 'getting it out' was downright strange, in the context of talking about a goalie. I wonder if it was a misquote.
  • Replies 24k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• serge

• digitalmonkey

• Zach6668

• MapleLeafpoker

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Is it a coincidence that every good team in the league follows the "fancy video game stat Geek" model of thinking? and NHL seasons aren't 68 games long, unfortunately.

I had this thought process of blasting into you, getting all mad and belligerent, and then I realized, whats the point. I don't know you, I don't really know what makes you tick, and at the end of the

I guess I'll disclaim this by saying I'm a huge Sundin fan. He's probably my favourite player of all time.   First: Nobody knows exactly what happened. The Leafs couldn't work out a trade with a pla

Posted Images

I was thinking the same thing. The Lidstrom comparison was one thing, but then the reference to seing the play, instead of just 'getting it out' was downright strange, in the context of talking about a goalie. I wonder if it was a misquote.
Or is he talking about Schenn?

I didnt watch but would appreciate a game report on the Leafs in action today?Chris, the joke that Kessel shot 84 on the course today wont suffice.Thanks:)

• 2 weeks later...

We are still here and ready for the events that are coming up.The next 6 weeks should be interesting.

Leafs are having their semi annual equipment sale on June 4th at the ACC.
How much does the cheapest pair of gloves usually go for at this?
How much does the cheapest pair of gloves usually go for at this?
They raised their prices quite a bit. I think $100.I can't make it since will be in Vegas. YAHOO.
17 years isn't that long between Cup Finals.
Objection your honour!!Relevance to thread.
Actually, I was quickly doing the math to figure out how long ago 1993 was.
18 years.The last time the Montreal Canadiens won the Cup.93 is the new 67.:club:

Today is the 18th anniversary of the day that CHEATER Kerry Fraser stole our Stanley Cup.1993 was our year.. Our time and destiny was OURS..FU Kerry..FU

so, my brother got me a game used, personalized, signed james Reimer Goal Stick! It hasn't arrived yet, it was shipped with his equipment from europe. I'm pretty excited! I'll post some pictures when it gets here.

so, my brother got me a game used, personalized, signed james Reimer Goal Stick! It hasn't arrived yet, it was shipped with his equipment from europe. I'm pretty excited! I'll post some pictures when it gets here.
That is awesome. Congrats. Would love to see it.

With the Bruins making the Cup final , there are many positives and negatives:Positives:Our conditional draft pick in the Kaberle trade became a 2nd rounder..So 3 months of Kaberle for Joe Colborne, A 1st round pick and a 2nd round pickLeaf fan favourite Tomas Kaberle has a chance at a Stanley Cup ring.I really like Ray, and will be happy for himTimmy Thomas is a good guyNegatives:Have to put up with the Seguin has more rings than Kessel BSOur first round pick will be 30th overall if Boston winsChiarelli holding up the cup and i will puke.Also for the Seguin lovers, in his last 28 games including playoffs, he has scored in 3 of those games. He had two good games vs Tampa and thats it.

Well the pick is either 29th or 30th, so very very very marginal difference there.
Yes true..The second round pick is pretty good though..Chiarelli will argue the Kaberle trade is great especially if they win the Cup..However the Leafs made out like bandits in that trade..Not only didnt we lose anything, we get Colborne, 1st and a second. Also we were able to play our young dman Gunner and Aulie in a bigger role.Kaberle hasnt really contributed much and play a much lesser role then the Bruins or I imagined.
Leaf fan favourite Tomas Kaberle has a chance at a Stanley Cup ring.
I love that this will now make him a better clutch player in the eyes of those who argue a Cup means everything.Nothing against Kaberle personally, I thought hed be better on Boston too, I just hate the argument of a ring being everything.
  • 2 weeks later...