• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• serge

• digitalmonkey

• Zach6668

• MapleLeafpoker

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Is it a coincidence that every good team in the league follows the "fancy video game stat Geek" model of thinking? and NHL seasons aren't 68 games long, unfortunately.

I had this thought process of blasting into you, getting all mad and belligerent, and then I realized, whats the point. I don't know you, I don't really know what makes you tick, and at the end of the

I guess I'll disclaim this by saying I'm a huge Sundin fan. He's probably my favourite player of all time.   First: Nobody knows exactly what happened. The Leafs couldn't work out a trade with a pla

Posted Images

Hi Leafs nation..How is everything?
Doing well..Enjoying the playoffs and looking forward to watching our boys at the World Championships.

The TSN Panel got a lot more exciting. Armdog also known as Colby Armstrong will make his TSN debut for the Sj/LA game this evening.Should be fun.

Also forgot to mention (I know I am talking to myself mostly but) Dion Phaneuf is the Alternate for this Canadian team...Props to our main boy Dion.

I hear Leafs Nation has been practicing karaoke lately...
LOL..Oh god did you see that too..I guess thousands have people have seen that video by now..Funny thing is I was really happy, NO ALCOHOL but it was after the Bruins thrilling win. Was at the house of my buddy who is a Habs fan..TAINTED LOVE
LOL..Oh god did you see that too..I guess thousands have people have seen that video by now..Funny thing is I was really happy, NO ALCOHOL but it was after the Bruins thrilling win. Was at the house of my buddy who is a Habs fan..TAINTED LOVE
I had to read this twice.
Good golf weather?
Actually rainy and overcast..But since you asked:We are all happy that the ********** lost and are out of the playoffs.Oh joy and blessful day. :club:

Congrats to Toronto Maple Leaf superstar Mikhail Grabovski who was named captain of Team Belarus.Canada will take on Belarus today.

Congrats to Toronto Maple Leaf superstar Mikhail Grabovski who was named captain of Team Belarus.Canada will take on Belarus today.
I'm trying to come up with a joke here. Maybe tomorrow he'll be playing for Canada?
I'm trying to come up with a joke here. Maybe tomorrow he'll be playing for Canada?
Its not funny that Grabovski is a superstar...We stole him from Montreal.
I wonder what will be said if Phaneuf hammers him!
He has been hammered by the big bad Chara, and went onto score the goal of the decade , if not century..FWIW Grabovski would be the best forward on Canada..He is THAT good.
He has been hammered by the big bad Chara, and went onto score the goal of the decade , if not century..FWIW Grabovski would be the best forward on Canada..He is THAT good.
He sure has matured since the Habs blew him off. I don't think it was talent that caused them to give him away, might have been attitude.

Some high praise for our future number 1 goalie, and overall great guy:He has the same puck patience characteristics as Nick Lidstrom," said Canadian coach Ken Hitchcock. "He's calm when he should panic, he sees a second option where most people just see 'get it out,' he has that quality about him that's very, very unique where he does not panic when he's under challenging situations."

Some high praise for our future number 1 goalie, and overall great guy:He has the same puck patience characteristics as Nick Lidstrom," said Canadian coach Ken Hitchcock. "He's calm when he should panic, he sees a second option where most people just see 'get it out,' he has that quality about him that's very, very unique where he does not panic when he's under challenging situations."
Seems a strange quote for a goalie. I mean, it sounds like something about a Dman.Good to hear though. Reimer's the kind of player I want to see succeed.
Talked to Devan today. He said he has been extremely impressed with Reimer.
I would never expect you to publicize anything, but its pretty cool of your brother if he doesnt feel any ill will towards not playing ahead of Reimer. Just the fact that DD went last year as well, and didnt get any time, and is back again, only to backup to a guy who wasnt even in the NHL in the fall.....and this year, both proved they could play as a #1. I dont know, nothing against Reimer, just nice to see your brother play it classy and even go far as to be impressed with his game.
I would never expect you to publicize anything, but its pretty cool of your brother if he doesnt feel any ill will towards not playing ahead of Reimer. Just the fact that DD went last year as well, and didnt get any time, and is back again, only to backup to a guy who wasnt even in the NHL in the fall.....and this year, both proved they could play as a #1. I dont know, nothing against Reimer, just nice to see your brother play it classy and even go far as to be impressed with his game.
Exactly, you would obviously think he would say that publicly, but when he says that privately it shows a lot of character.Some goalies would be jealous or pissed.

He understood the situation.Devan had a pretty impressive season, but Reimer's, on paper at least, was probably more impressive. Plus Nonis is the GM, so he didn't really go in expecting to be the starter out of the gate. It is still a great experience for him.He is actually usually really close with the other goalies on his teams.