Official Toronto Maple Leafs Thread

You guys get enough practice killing penalties, you'd think you'd be better at it.
**** off...seriously its not funny...Next ****ing power play I will seriously break my neighbours ****ing window..I am not kidding..**** OFF..****ING BUFFALO ****ING MYERS ****ING POWER ****ING PLAY
  • Replies 24k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• serge

• digitalmonkey

• Zach6668

• MapleLeafpoker

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Is it a coincidence that every good team in the league follows the "fancy video game stat Geek" model of thinking? and NHL seasons aren't 68 games long, unfortunately.

I had this thought process of blasting into you, getting all mad and belligerent, and then I realized, whats the point. I don't know you, I don't really know what makes you tick, and at the end of the

I guess I'll disclaim this by saying I'm a huge Sundin fan. He's probably my favourite player of all time.   First: Nobody knows exactly what happened. The Leafs couldn't work out a trade with a pla

Posted Images

**** off...seriously its not funny...Next ****ing power play I will seriously break my neighbours ****ing window..I am not kidding..**** OFF..****ING BUFFALO ****ING MYERS ****ING POWER ****ING PLAY
I mean, it's not even like Buffalo is good on the PP, I think we're 20th in the league. I doubt Toronto's PK would cut it in the ECHL, it's just horrific. Nice 5 on 2 there...this is just funny. Did you guys dress the equipment manager and ice girls for a goof tonight or something?
I mean, it's not even like Buffalo is good on the PP, I think we're 20th in the league. I doubt Toronto's PK would cut it in the ECHL, it's just horrific. Nice 5 on 2 there...this is just funny. Did you guys dress the equipment manager and ice girls for a goof tonight or something?
go **** a bison..There is enough of them in Cheektowaga, along with the ****ing fires.
LOL, the refs just feel bad now, ignoring a slash so blatant MacArthurs stick flew out of his hands...but why whip a dead horse I guess.
keep trolling...You will be punished by the hockey gods one day..
keep trolling...You will be punished by the hockey gods one day..
He's actually freerolling now based on the Hull skate crease thing, and the year they lost every defenseman in the conference finals.
I think this post makes you legally responsble for about $5500 in property damage...and one TV remote. :club:
go **** a bison..There is enough of them in Cheektowaga, along with the ****ing fires.
We should really put Lalime in for the 3rd period, give you poor sad saps a sporting chance. Maybe get Rob Ray in the game for a little while, he can probably skate circles around your team of pylons.
We should really put Lalime in for the 3rd period, give you poor sad saps a sporting chance. Maybe get Rob Ray in the game for a little while, he can probably skate circles around your team of pylons.
its on now, Buffalo boy..Big words coming from a city known for fires and super bowl losing.
its on now, Buffalo boy..Big words coming from a city known for fires and super bowl losing.
You think you can hurt me with shots against the Bills? LMFAO, every single person in Buffalo is completely immune to shots against the Bills at this point, we've heard EVERYTHING. Fun fact - The Maple Leafs haven't won a championship in 2 fewer years than the Buffalo Bills...way to go Canada's team!
You think you can hurt me with shots against the Bills? LMFAO, every single person in Buffalo is completely immune to shots against the Bills at this point, we've heard EVERYTHING. Fun fact - The Maple Leafs haven't won a championship in 2 fewer years than the Buffalo Bills...way to go Canada's team!
i am actually a huge bills fan ..so there.. :club:
You must REALLY enjoy futility. Let me guess, LA Clippers and Pittsburgh Pirates fan as well?
nope..just the Jays and Raptors
we have totally dominated..PLEASE ONE TIME TIE

its a real shame...We totally dominated this game..Especially in the third..Every aspect of the game EXCEPT the ****ing penalty kill..I wouldnt want to be the Penguins tomorrow..We will ****ing eat them

Ya, the Pens game tomorrow should be interesting. It's like the opposite of unstoppable force vs immovable object. Worst PP vs Worst PK.
Something has to give..I still think we will eat you. :club:
its a real shame...We totally dominated this game..Especially in the third..Every aspect of the game EXCEPT the ****ing penalty kill..I wouldnt want to be the Penguins tomorrow..We will ****ing eat them
No...you dominated the third after laying down in traffic for the first two. Dominating 20 minutes of a hockey game is a great way to lose 3-2. Tonight was an absolutely shameful "effort" for the Leafs. First time in my hockey watchingcareer that I've ever seen a 5 on 2 break...ever. The Sabres toyed with Toronto for two periods and then decided it was over with 20 minutes to play, don't confuse that with believing that Toronto had a chance of winning at any point.In the words of Mr. Rick Jeanerette: ...and the Sabres mastery of the Toronto Maple Leafs continues.
No...you dominated the third after laying down in traffic for the first two. Dominating 20 minutes of a hockey game is a great way to lose 3-2. Tonight was an absolutely shameful "effort" for the Leafs. First time in my hockey watchingcareer that I've ever seen a 5 on 2 break...ever. The Sabres toyed with Toronto for two periods and then decided it was over with 20 minutes to play, don't confuse that with believing that Toronto had a chance of winning at any point.In the words of Mr. Rick Jeanerette: ...and the Sabres mastery of the Toronto Maple Leafs continues.
any other goalie in net and the leafs win that game.
any other goalie in net and the leafs win that game.
As good as miller is, I have to disagree. The sabres have an amazing ability to pour on the offense, get a lead, and then pull back and sit on it. I think if they had to, they could probably have scored a couple more goals early on if they kept the gas pedal down, and if the leafs had tied the game, they would have gone back into an offensive rather than defensive mode. Buffalo is a very well coached team that seems to buy into the philosophy of 'hit 'em hard, hit 'em quick, then hold 'em off'.
As good as miller is, I have to disagree. The sabres have an amazing ability to pour on the offense, get a lead, and then pull back and sit on it. I think if they had to, they could probably have scored a couple more goals early on if they kept the gas pedal down, and if the leafs had tied the game, they would have gone back into an offensive rather than defensive mode. Buffalo is a very well coached team that seems to buy into the philosophy of 'hit 'em hard, hit 'em quick, then hold 'em off'.
Thats an interesting theory..However flawed in my opinion..The leafs were an inch away from tying the game. Why not try and put the team away when you have the chance.I am still very happy with our effort last night 5-5..PK and PP were brutal but 5-5 we were very good..Same cant be said for the Philly game.

I am guaranteeing a Leafs victory tonight.I am so confident i have made the single largest(non superbowl) sports bet EVER on this game.ONE TIME>

I am guaranteeing a Leafs victory tonight.I am so confident i have made the single largest(non superbowl) sports bet EVER on this game.ONE TIME>
The largest ever, or your largest? If it is the former...can I borrow $50 bucks?