• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• serge

• digitalmonkey

• Zach6668

• MapleLeafpoker

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Is it a coincidence that every good team in the league follows the "fancy video game stat Geek" model of thinking? and NHL seasons aren't 68 games long, unfortunately.

I had this thought process of blasting into you, getting all mad and belligerent, and then I realized, whats the point. I don't know you, I don't really know what makes you tick, and at the end of the

I guess I'll disclaim this by saying I'm a huge Sundin fan. He's probably my favourite player of all time.   First: Nobody knows exactly what happened. The Leafs couldn't work out a trade with a pla

Posted Images

Who is Joakim Lindstrom? Do you mean Nicklas Lidstrom?
I had written Lidstrom but then changed it at the last second.ps: you are all asses :club: pps: ultimately Lindstrom is probably more apt, a few seasons drudging around the NHL fringes and then back to Europe.
To be honest, I'm like 94% sure that you picked him up at the auction last summer.
I have Joakim Lindstrom on the roster atm but I picked him up off of waivers at some point last year.
I have Joakim Lindstrom on the roster atm but I picked him up off of waivers at some point last year.
Yeah, I know. But I'm pretty sure I remember him being on Biatch's list when he came over for the auction, lol.
  • 2 weeks later...
Here we go again Leaf fans..This year there is a lot of optimism that has been generated among the Leafs Nation...Coming off a very disappointing 2006-2007 season where the Leafs JUST and i mean JUST missed the playoffs, there is a lot to be optimistic for this year. The Leafs led by their young GM John Ferguson JR made some big off season moves to help this club. Acquring Vesa Toskala not only improved our goaltending situation, it will also give the franchise in a position to have trading power with 3 solid goalies in the system in Toskala,Raycroft and hot prospect Justin Pogge.The other major move the Leafs made is adding that elusive big scorer on the top line...It has been said for years Sundin hasnt had a true goal scorer on his wing and Jason Blake might be the guy. I personally believe that Blake is a better fit with the playmaking Kyle Wellwood and it remains to be seen how Coach Paul Maurice will have the lines set up.The other wildcard is Mark Bel..Bell was a highly touted 1st round pick with Chicago and put up 25 goals a few years ago before the trade to San Jose...After having personal problems off the ice, if Bell gets his act together he will be a major player on this team...Lets go Leaf Fans..Lets band together and lets do it this year...
Pogge traded for a late round conditional pick?
Do you think Kaberle will be traded in the next 6 days?
Highly doubtful. I was in the minority around draft time that thought we should keep Kaberle..The guy is an all-star, has a very good contract and with all the defensive acquisitions that Burke has made, Kaberle will be even more free wheeling than in previous years.The back end is now loaded with defensive defenseman. We need a guy like Kaberle to run the pp and the offense from the back end.I would actually keep him and sign him to an extension.
wasn't Karbele best off when he had a red hot McCabe to pass to on the PP. Is there anybody for Karbele to pass to on the PP point to tee it off?
He actually has a very good shot, but for some reason doesnt like to shoot...Maybe now he will...Kubina had a great shot but he is gone..How is Komisarek?