• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• serge

• digitalmonkey

• Zach6668

• MapleLeafpoker

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Is it a coincidence that every good team in the league follows the "fancy video game stat Geek" model of thinking? and NHL seasons aren't 68 games long, unfortunately.

I had this thought process of blasting into you, getting all mad and belligerent, and then I realized, whats the point. I don't know you, I don't really know what makes you tick, and at the end of the

I guess I'll disclaim this by saying I'm a huge Sundin fan. He's probably my favourite player of all time.   First: Nobody knows exactly what happened. The Leafs couldn't work out a trade with a pla

Posted Images

Leafs are dominating the Bruins and the Leafs Nation along with Bowen are having a great time..Take that Mr Monkey.

look at the bet serge it was in play when it was 5-1Selections Time of bet: 03/06/2008 17:37:41 Event Date Event Selections Odds E/W Terms Result 1 03/06/2008 TOR M Leafs @ BOS Bruins(Team Totals) TOR M Leafs - Over 6 +550 None To Run Risk: 38.84 To Win: 213.62 Returns:

Lovely piece of work...Another huge win....of course no one posts when the leafs dont lose...But its ok...Ill take it..Good game boys..LETS GO TAMPA

look at the bet serge it was in play when it was 5-1Selections Time of bet: 03/06/2008 17:37:41 Event Date Event Selections Odds E/W Terms Result 1 03/06/2008 TOR M Leafs @ BOS Bruins(Team Totals) TOR M Leafs - Over 6 +550 None To Run Risk: 38.84 To Win: 213.62 Returns:
nice...everyone is a winner....Good hit
Lovely piece of work...Another huge win....of course no one posts when the leafs dont lose...But its ok...Ill take it..Good game boys..LETS GO TAMPA
Wow, congratulations! You're still 6 points our of a playoff spot and have played one more game than every team you're chasing. Awesome.

we are closer to the other teams...and we have 2 games against Philly next week..Only you can spin a 8-2 win into a negativity..

we are closer to the other teams...and we have 2 games against Philly next week..Only you can spin a 8-2 win into a negativity..
You are no closer to the team that holds the final playoff spot.And there was no negative spin, it was just a fact. I get that you're excited with the win but don't make it seem like more than it is. The Leafs have made it almost impossible for themselves by their mediocre play for most of the season.
I forgot my 'serge'.... yeah, as much as I like Jonesy AND Smith ( know them both fairly well), their broadcasts sounds like it's coming from a community college school of broadcast..
I like Smith, I like him on the telecasts, and when he's filling in on the fan or on primetime for a hoops segment....Jones is awful, its like when they had Warren Sawkew doing the Jays game....he was embarassingly bad, I literally could not listen to the Jays game on the radio because of him, when they switched color commentators last year for the Jays I was beyond estatic.
I like Smith, I like him on the telecasts, and when he's filling in on the fan or on primetime for a hoops segment....Jones is awful, its like when they had Warren Sawkew doing the Jays game....he was embarassingly bad, I literally could not listen to the Jays game on the radio because of him, when they switched color commentators last year for the Jays I was beyond estatic.
Tonight was a double loss for me...the Leafs winning hurting them in what their real goal should be, and they beat the Bruins, the team I actually want to make the playoffs.Boooooooooo
Tonight was a double loss for me...the Leafs winning hurting them in what their real goal should be, and they beat the Bruins, the team I actually want to make the playoffs.Boooooooooo
come on Jack, just let go..Its ok..Enjoy the ride as long as it lasts....Just enjoy it...Tonight was such joy...I wont hold it against you, seriously...Just have fun with it...Read Howard Berger's blog today...he said "tanking" goes against everything that professional sports is about....He equates tanking to professional wrestling...
come on Jack, just let go..Its ok..Enjoy the ride as long as it lasts....Just enjoy it...Tonight was such joy...I wont hold it against you, seriously...Just have fun with it...Read Howard Berger's blog today...he said "tanking" goes against everything that professional sports is about....He equates tanking to professional wrestling...
I'm a leafs hater so them not tanking is great for me but FWIW I actually think its quite admirable that they decided not to just die and go for a #1 pick, when I saw NBA teams doing that last year I just felt cheated as a fan. As a professional athlete I really don't think you should have it in you to actively tank.
I'm a leafs hater so them not tanking is great for me but FWIW I actually think its quite admirable that they decided not to just die and go for a #1 pick, when I saw NBA teams doing that last year I just felt cheated as a fan. As a professional athlete I really don't think you should have it in you to actively tank.
you are getting it....Tanking is not only quasi illegal, its unethical and its just not fair to the other teams...How would the other teams in the East feel (especially the way the Standings are so bunched up) if the Leafs just let teams run over them...its just stupid...
fore!
there you go again...pointless comment...YOu are making a very good case for me to move the Penguins ahead of the Senators on my hate list...Senators are so bad now , its no fun
there you go again...pointless comment...YOu are making a very good case for me to move the Penguins ahead of the Senators on my hate list...Senators are so bad now , its no fun
But I thought you hated the Habs the most!!???
But I thought you hated the Habs the most!!???
Yes currently its Habs number 1, Ottawa number 2, Pitts 3...I may move pitts to number 2

Well what can we say about last night...The Leafs looked amazing again last night..The only thing that has been consistent is the start to the game..We came out very flat, with a lot of giveaways in the first 10 minutes...We have given up the first goal in the last 5 games..But if you score the next 8 , I guess it doesnt matter..-Mccabe tied a career high with 4 pts.-Sundin scored his 30th goal while playing in his 1300th game...Sits 12th in scoring, with a legitimate shot at top 5...(84 pts seem to be lock now, at least i can win ONE prop bet)-Antropov with 2 now has 26 goals...Previous career high was 24...Great season for Niki.-Toskala played in 20 straight games and just looks like he is zoned in...-The Power play was amazing , putting in 4 goals...During the early season malaise, the Power Play was just brutal..I attribute it to missing McCabe and a not healthy Tucker..-Blake,Tucker,Stajan line have been just phenomenal number 2 unit...-We are playing better in our own zone, still not the greatest defensive team, however just steady.-FROZEN FIVE contributed for 11 pts last night..Still 6pts out, however things have tightened even more..With the games we have against Philly and Buffalo, we just have to win...Saturday New Jersey comes in again, although not a must win, it would be huge to pick up a win..If we are within 3 or 4 pts after the home and home with Philly, I like our chances...To the casual observer that doesnt follow the team, they just dont get why we are so good right now....Since Toskala has taken over, and the defensive core have been healthy this team arguably is one of the best teams in the NHL..thanks for listening..have a great day

Well what can we say about last night...The Leafs looked amazing again last night..The only thing that has been consistent is the start to the game..We came out very flat, with a lot of giveaways in the first 10 minutes...We have given up the first goal in the last 5 games..But if you score the next 8 , I guess it doesnt matter..-Mccabe tied a career high with 4 pts.-Sundin scored his 30th goal while playing in his 1300th game...Sits 12th in scoring, with a legitimate shot at top 5...(84 pts seem to be lock now, at least i can win ONE prop bet)-Antropov with 2 now has 26 goals...Previous career high was 24...Great season for Niki.-Toskala played in 20 straight games and just looks like he is zoned in...-The Power play was amazing , putting in 4 goals...During the early season malaise, the Power Play was just brutal..I attribute it to missing McCabe and a not healthy Tucker..-Blake,Tucker,Stajan line have been just phenomenal number 2 unit...-We are playing better in our own zone, still not the greatest defensive team, however just steady.-FROZEN FIVE contributed for 11 pts last night..Still 6pts out, however things have tightened even more..With the games we have against Philly and Buffalo, we just have to win...Saturday New Jersey comes in again, although not a must win, it would be huge to pick up a win..If we are within 3 or 4 pts after the home and home with Philly, I like our chances...To the casual observer that doesnt follow the team, they just dont get why we are so good right now....Since Toskala has taken over, and the defensive core have been healthy this team arguably is one of the best teams in the NHL..thanks for listening..have a great day
Lol.How a team who's 12th in their conference can be called one of the best teams in the NHL is beyond me.They have zero chance of making the playoffs.
Lol.How a team who's 12th in their conference can be called one of the best teams in the NHL is beyond me.They have zero chance of making the playoffs.
How many times does Serge have to tell you? Its because they had INJURIES, only the Leafs have that kind of thing. Otherwise, theres no doubt they would be 1st in conference.