• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• serge

• digitalmonkey

• Zach6668

• MapleLeafpoker

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Is it a coincidence that every good team in the league follows the "fancy video game stat Geek" model of thinking? and NHL seasons aren't 68 games long, unfortunately.

I had this thought process of blasting into you, getting all mad and belligerent, and then I realized, whats the point. I don't know you, I don't really know what makes you tick, and at the end of the

I guess I'll disclaim this by saying I'm a huge Sundin fan. He's probably my favourite player of all time.   First: Nobody knows exactly what happened. The Leafs couldn't work out a trade with a pla

Posted Images

The Rangers played pretty poor that game. It is quite possibly Lunny's worse game of all time. We just came off of a big loss and obviously we haven't recovered yet. I think Drury and maybe Gomez were the only people who showed up for that game. The Leafs played fine and took advantage of our terrible play to earn themselves a nice victory.I miss Avery.

Hal Gill did an amazing job shadowing Jagr and limiting his chances...
I didn't see the game but this has to be a joke right. Hal Gill is the Leafs shut down guy. Not that I can think of who their shut down guy was I just figured they rolled the D and hoped for the best.By the way on the Score last night it said Tucker had a bad back.4 in a row the Leafs are hot, I hope everyone takes them in the Survivor tomorrow night so when the Bruins and Sabres win I will be the only one left standing.

Its not a joke....Hal Gill is one of the most underrated players in the league....Also Kubina was back last night and played great...How many wins in a row do have to win, for the shmucks that bad mouth the team realize this is the team that we put together in the off season...There are many schmucks on this board who misevaluated this team.....Leafs next 10 games to end 2007BostonTampa Bayat Atlantaat Montrealat Carolinaat Tampa Bayat Floridaat Islandersat PhillyNew York RangersBig 7 game road trip there....All winnable games and I predict we go 7-3 in that stretch picking up 16 of a possible 20 pts..This should enable us to jump ahead of a lot of teams and cement our playoff spot..And hopefully Ottawa will continue to struggle giving us a chance to catch them for the division lead..Note to Schmucks...It must hurt to follow the herd and be a useless Leaf hater....It looks good on you

Boston- LTampa Bay- Lat Atlanta- Wat Montreal - Wat Carolina - Lat Tampa Bay - Lat Florida - Wat Islanders Wat Philly - LNew York Rangers- WGood 5-5. And thats being nice.

Big 7 game road trip there....All winnable games and I predict we go 7-3 in that stretch picking up 16 of a possible 20 pts..
$25 bucks on that? I wont even hold you to the 16 points.... just 14 points...
thinking about it...will get back to you
I will take the bet at 13.5 and I take the over....$25??
I will take the bet at 13.5 and I take the over....$25??
Hey, I let you off your original claim of 17. I think 14 was pretty reasonable. If you're convinced that they were going to get 17 points, then 14 is a gift...

my original claim was 16...You offered 14...13.5 is the same thing, just that you dont get a push if its 14, I win...I think its fair , considering 7 of the 10 games are on the road...

my original claim was 16...You offered 14...13.5 is the same thing, just that you dont get a push if its 14, I win...I think its fair , considering 7 of the 10 games are on the road...
Okay, 13.5 but no more than two games can be OT points....
Its not a joke....Hal Gill is one of the most underrated players in the league....Also Kubina was back last night and played great...How many wins in a row do have to win, for the shmucks that bad mouth the team realize this is the team that we put together in the off season...There are many schmucks on this board who misevaluated this team.....
The Leafs have 12 wins and 17 losses. I think most of our evaluation has been fairly accurate so far.

What a strange night in the NHL.... The leafs/bruins game was beyond a doubt one of the absolutely worst games I've ever watched....... boring beyond belief.... The Pens/canucks game? Beyond a doubt one of the best games I've seen in a couple of years.... It was almost made better by watching the horrible game before it....

What a strange night in the NHL.... The leafs/bruins game was beyond a doubt one of the absolutely worst games I've ever watched....... boring beyond belief.... The Pens/canucks game? Beyond a doubt one of the best games I've seen in a couple of years.... It was almost made better by watching the horrible game before it....
I really couldnt tell if the Pens game was that good, or that it just looked so good to me coming off the crap that was the Leafs-Bruins game.The Leafs-Bruins game was the worst game I have seen this year, and I dont mean just of the Leafs variety. I dont recall most Bruins games being this bad, but I dont tune into them for that long.

The Boston Bruins are exactly what is wrong with the NHL..They play the most boring style of hockey there is, and their opponents are forced to play down to their level...

Its not a joke....Hal Gill is one of the most underrated players in the league....Also Kubina was back last night and played great...How many wins in a row do have to win, for the shmucks that bad mouth the team realize this is the team that we put together in the off season...There are many schmucks on this board who misevaluated this team.....Leafs next 10 games to end 2007BostonTampa Bayat Atlantaat Montrealat Carolinaat Tampa Bayat Floridaat Islandersat PhillyNew York RangersBig 7 game road trip there....All winnable games and I predict we go 7-3 in that stretch picking up 16 of a possible 20 pts..This should enable us to jump ahead of a lot of teams and cement our playoff spot..And hopefully Ottawa will continue to struggle giving us a chance to catch them for the division lead..Note to Schmucks...It must hurt to follow the herd and be a useless Leaf hater....It looks good on you
The Leafs are in 10th in the conference, have the 2nd worst PP int he league, have given up the most goals in the league....you make it sound like they are first overall in the NHL.Your lack of logic and hockey knowledge is hilarious. Sadly you will be happy with the season if the Leafs finish 7th in the conference and lose in the first round of the playoffs, if they managed to somehow win a load you'd surely have an orgasm.How sad is it when its considered a good season when you barely squeak into the playoffs and everyone is overjoyed.Lol you're insane, if you actually want the Leafs to make the playoffs you want the Senators to win every game they play for the entire season other than when they play the Leafs...the Sens are going to finish well above the Leafs so you don't want other teams the Leafs are actually competiting with in the standings to get points against Ottawa.You continually amaze me with your lack of knowledge and foresight into the NHL.

Status of serge's 10 game/13.5 wager..Boston- LOST POINT TOTAL 0Tampa Bayat Atlantaat Montrealat Carolinaat Tampa Bayat Floridaat Islandersat PhillyNew York Rangers