Aa Late Position

Hello all. After a slight hiatus, I've started to play again. I think I am playing too passively now.I am only about 2 orbits into the table. I don't have much of a read on the villains. Both only have under 50 hands played against. Poker StarsLimit Holdem Ring gameLimit: $1/$28 playersConverterPre-flop: (8 players) Hero is Button with A :club: A :)2 folds, MP1 raises, MP2 folds, CO 3-bets, Hero caps, 2 folds, MP1 calls, CO calls.Flop: 8 :D 7 :) T :D (13.5SB, 3 players)MP1 checks, CO bets, Hero raises, MP1 calls, CO 3-bets, Hero caps, MP1 calls, CO calls.Turn: 4 :D (12.75BB, 3 players)MP1 checks, CO bets, Hero calls, MP1 calls.River: 8 :D (15.75BB, 3 players)MP1 checks, CO bets, Hero calls, MP1 calls.I am still iffy about when I slowed down. I think I was a bit too passive here. But I am not sure.I was playing 9 tables and didn't get to spend much time thinking about the hand during the action. My main concern was the guy who was first to act. He check called a double bet twice on the flop. He had something, A set of 10's could be in his range. Which I figured if he had he would wake up here on the turn. If I two bet the turn, it would be capped by the time it returned to me, wasn't sure if I wanted to pay that price to find out I was right with that assumption, since the river would probably be two bet as well. My other concern was why the CO wasn't slowing down. He was insta-button raising. I jammed it every chance I got. If he had J's or Q's he would of slowed down. KK's I could see him waiting for a two bet on the turn to slow down. An AA split crossed my mind since he was insta-button raising. Which if it was the case, I didn't want to lose the first guy who I thought may of folded JJ on the turn if we stayed at the current betting pace.I know I played the river badly. When the first player didn't wake up. I knew he was a non issue anymore. I didn't feel I had much to worry about at that point and a raise would of been right. I knew it at the time, but I was playing too many tables and kind of went against my instinct on the river and just called. I would of felt much better about my turn line if I raised the river. Do you think I played the turn too passively?

just a guess....MP1 has 99 and CO has KK, QQ or 1010?. I gotta think that MP1 would c/r the flop instead of c/c figuring for you and CO for over played AK or over pair. He would want to get the money in and price out the draw. The check call of the 2 bet sounds more like a badly pf called 99 and just stuck in cause his eyes were bigger than his hand. CO just kept cramming the pot so you would think he has to have KK or QQ. Maybe he got a little frisky with 1010 in late position pf and then figured it was 1 more small bet to call after you capped it....hit the set and crammed away. As far as the turn....considering my read. ?? tough spot but i think you played it fine basing it off the reality that you want to see why these guys played that fast and take advantage of it later if they were over playing.

I put in one more raise on the turn. CO has TT-AA, we beat all of the combos, since we chop with 1 combo of AA, and there's only 3 combos of TT, plus charging the 3rd guy two cold is good for us.
yep, not everyone will 3 bet 77/88 preflop, so you have few hands beating you here.I'd be much more concerned if they both limped preflop

Thanks everyone. I knew I played that like a weakling. Lost lot of value here. I think I am going to cool it on the 9 tables for a while and slow down to 4 or so that what I can concentrate better. Yes Biff, you are right. MP1 had 99 and CO had KK. Cheers,