Dn Playing Some 100/200 Nl

What does JC Tran have to do with Hellmuth?Am I missing something here?
I think he believes PrtyPSux is JC TRAN. :icon_doh:Exhibit Q of why this guy keeps looking more and more like a huge douche clown.
  • Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To date, Hellmuth has won $589,964 in WPT tournaments. (more than many of the critics in this thread will ever win from the WPT)I'll take that bet. I bet that JC Alvarado wins just a bit more than $589, 964 at the WPT. Not trying to be argumentative. I simply think it's a fair bet.Any price is good for me.

To date, Hellmuth has won $589,964 in WPT tournaments. (more than many of the critics in this thread will ever win from the WPT)I'll take that bet. I bet that JC Alvarado wins just a bit more than $589, 964 at the WPT. Not trying to be argumentative. I simply think it's a fair bet.Any price is good for me.
count me in too, whatever you bet steve i will double the bet. free money for you right?
LOL. I got dibs after Steve. Prop bet for rollz?And while you are handing out money, Hoos posted in this thread too so I will split half my roll between JC and Hoos.

Hey I said MANY not ANY of the critics in this thread. Meaning I'm not willing to bet it because eventhough I think I'm taking the better of it, if I somehow lost the bet It'd be too much of a hit to pay everyone out. And if I were to bet it, I dont think I'd willingly put up enough to stir up any interest with you guys. I cashed out all my online money and dont intend on playing until October. The shit abyss continues to grow.

Hey I said MANY not ANY of the critics in this thread. Meaning I'm not willing to bet it because eventhough I think I'm taking the better of it, if I somehow lost the bet It'd be too much of a hit to pay everyone out. And if I were to bet it, I dont think I'd willingly put up enough to stir up any interest with you guys. I cashed out all my online money and dont intend on playing until October. The shit abyss continues to grow.
HA! Mods, PLEASE end this thread before this guy falls into the gman/FWP level of FCP.oops, too late.
Hey I said MANY not ANY of the critics in this thread.
So wait......Helmuth is a God but there are a few people on a small site like FCP who will over their lifetime cash for more money in WPT events than him? That doesn't seem consistent with what you are saying.I am one confused puppy.<-------------------------------------
Ok. Friendly advice. Save yourself time and agony. You're still new here and can start over. Don't be THAT guy.Make nice with everyone. It will do wonders in the long run.
HA! Mods, PLEASE end this thread before this guy falls into the gman/FWP level of FCP.oops, too late.
Ya because I care about my internet personality :club::D I wouldnt know it if I ever ran into any of you people and even if I did I wouldnt be like "omg are you so and so on the FCP FORUMS?!?!?!" You cant even tell when I'm serious and when I'm not serious, so express your thoughts all you want. I usually keep it civil and respectful until one of the arrogant dicks comes around talking smack.
Ok. Friendly advice. Save yourself time and agony. You're still new here and can start over. Don't be THAT guy.Make nice with everyone. It will do wonders in the long run.
If I ever make it big in the poker world, I'm gonna be exactly like Hellmuth, so you might as well start hating me now! Your friendly advice is noted, but take note that this is causing 0 agony and I have time to kill at the moment.
Ya because I care about my internet personality :club::D I wouldnt know it if I ever ran into any of you people and even if I did I wouldnt be like "omg are you so and so on the FCP FORUMS?!?!?!" You cant even tell when I'm serious and when I'm not serious, so express your thoughts all you want. I usually keep it civil and respectful until one of the arrogant dicks comes around talking smack.If I ever make it big in the poker world, I'm gonna be exactly like Hellmuth, so you might as well start hating me now! Your friendly advice is noted, but take note that this is causing 0 agony and I have time to kill at the moment.
Ok, this has to be a "joke" account of Gman's./conversation
So wait......Helmuth is a God but there are a few people on a small site like FCP who will over their lifetime cash for more money in WPT events than him? That doesn't seem consistent with what you are saying.I am one confused puppy.<-------------------------------------
There could be people here that grind every WPT event and yes they eventually will surpass that number. I would assume that fields would get bigger before they got smaller thus increasing prizepools and larger payouts for the people cashing in the events. I dont know any of you personally, I dont know how much you play or how much you're making. I doubt anyone here will pass his lifetime tournament earnings, but you never know when someone will get that one big cash. And why should WPT earnings count for more than his WSOP earnings? Oh right WSOP is full of bad players and shitty structures so doing well in them means nothing. I forgot.
You'd know, and you'd quiver.
Is that suppose to be a threat?? And no I wouldn't quiver. I'd probably be like "ooohh you're the guy that likes to throw out threats over the internet" And you'd stand there and say "Ya I'm the guy" then because theres no computer around you'd probably just stand there with your palms open and stupid look on your face and I'd be standing there waiting for something to happen and when it didn't I'd walk away from you and you'd just be like "ararhgashsfhdfhdf"Word on the street is this: Poker players that post at FCP are dangerous people.