Dn Playing Some 100/200 Nl

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are like 5x as many of them as us, so it stands to reason that their bad players are at least 3x as bad as our bad players :club:
Bingo. Also, add in the fact that they're not well-represented in their little adventures over here.Kind of funny that my point's been fully explained at this point and he still doesn't get it.
80% of the players playing 10/20 and up online at this hour.....50% of the field left in the 1k on stars....Danny Wong, steve sung, looshle, hoosier, Barry G, DN, Smasharoo, Ivey, brunson, SBrugby, belowabove, Roothlus, Waco, Steve7stud, Bill edler, edog, H@llingol, Al Smooth, Lil holdem, imperium, Kirk Morrison, PMJAckson, FreddyDeeb, Ted Forrest,ZeeJustin,Tmay420,Sbrounder, OMGclay Aiken....in no particular order...nuff names?
I'll add a few more.Green Plastic, Stinger, Trambopoline, Pr1nnyraid, Arbianight, Durrr, Raptor, Lodden, BLdSWtTRs, traheho, Negreanu, Antonius.
So with the deep tables you have to buy-in for 40bbs +?Please let this trickle down...tyvm DN we have been waiting for this for a while.
I don't think they actually made these yet did they?Mark

The guy's won like $9 million in live tournament winnings...I can understand that you might think he's over-rated and that he plays against donks in the WSOP, but everybody gets the same oppurtunity to play and he does better than them all, 11 bracelets has to count for something right?

of course they count for something.... and i think it further proves the point. Phil is great against bad players and so so against good players.

High stake deep stack and hu games for Pokerstars? KidPoker: good news guys, I was able to get you guys a new table set upKidPoker: 10k min buyin marked DEEP$tinger 88: really?Dealer: Game #12008624322: $tinger 88 wins pot ($1295)KidPoker: yeah bro, I got juice lolktrieu: awesome$tinger 88: i love you$tinger 88: lolktrieu: can we get this done for 25/50 tables also?MezmerizePLZ: wow$tinger 88: ah i see it$tinger 88: yeah havin some for 25/50 would be greatDealer: Game #12008635864: stevesbets wins pot ($1895)MezmerizePLZ: having it for 25/50MezmerizePLZ: would beMezmerizePLZ: amazingp3achy_keen: why didnt we sit at that table?!KidPoker: lets see how things go with the 100-200 first. If that is recieved positively than I'm sure it will trickle downktrieu: awesome $tinger 88: they have 10/20 6max$tinger 88: but no 25/50$tinger 88: its weirdKidPoker: they have 6 max buy not deep is what you mean right?ktrieu: the deep table is in a 2p2 threadMezmerizePLZ: no they don't have 6 max 2550 tablesMezmerizePLZ: butMezmerizePLZ: idkKidPoker: thanks for thatMezmerizePLZ: they might be badMezmerizePLZ: since will split up alot of 25/50 gamesMezmerizePLZ: and the 6 max games would be wicked toughMezmerizePLZ: compared to the fullring prob$tinger 88: they only have full ring 25/50 right now$tinger 88: 6max and hu tables would be awesomeKidPoker: lets take things one step at a time.If the deep stack thing goes well I want to also add HU tables$tinger 88: ok fair enough, deep stack is a nice start$tinger 88: tx againMezmerizePLZ: agreedKidPoker: point is, you suggest, I listen, and we have progress pretty quicklyp3achy_keen: daniel who did u talk to?p3achy_keen: we've been writing stars for monthsp3achy_keen: and they dont listenp3achy_keen: but it takes a week for them to get it implemented for uKidPoker: the "big guy" none of you would know him. Ive known him for 16 yearsp3achy_keen: is that likep3achy_keen: lee's dadKidPoker: a week? I sent the email an hour ago lol

railing ya daniel...heh got an idea for you...can you put some kind of promo together for FCPrs to win your FPP from when you play on Stars? You probably rack up quite a few, and you could figure out a way to do a promo to give them away...J(or you could ship some to me just for kicks) :club:

nice call danielSeat 1: thegrumpyone ($23584 in chips) Seat 7: westmenloAA ($41922 in chips) Seat 8: KidPoker ($23476 in chips) KidPoker: posts small blind $100thegrumpyone: posts big blind $200*** HOLE CARDS ***westmenloAA said, "in nl cash online he is not an easy guy to bluff"westmenloAA: raises $500 to $700KidPoker: calls $600thegrumpyone: folds *** FLOP *** [8h Kh 2d]KidPoker said, "i imagine"KidPoker: checks westmenloAA: bets $1200KidPoker: calls $1200*** TURN *** [8h Kh 2d] [2h]KidPoker said, "he makes HUGE laydowns live"KidPoker: checks westmenloAA: checks *** RIVER *** [8h Kh 2d 2h] [4h]KidPoker: checks westmenloAA: bets $2800KidPoker said, "man I think I have the best hand here"KidPoker: calls $2800*** SHOW DOWN ***westmenloAA: shows [9s Qc] (a pair of Deuces)KidPoker: shows [Qd Ks] (two pair, Kings and Deuces)westmenloAA said, "nc"KidPoker collected $9598 from potKidPoker said, "ty"*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $9600 | Rake $2 Board [8h Kh 2d 2h 4h]Seat 1: thegrumpyone (big blind) folded before FlopSeat 7: westmenloAA (button) showed [9s Qc] and lost with a pair of DeucesSeat 8: KidPoker (small blind) showed [Qd Ks] and won ($9598) with two pair, Kings and Deuces