Dn Playing Some 100/200 Nl

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Based on the past couple of pages, I'll take the bottom 100 FCPers against the bottom 100 2+2ers any day.
There are like 5x as many of them as us, so it stands to reason that their bad players are at least 3x as bad as our bad players :club:
LOL what does this mean? I assume you're just a terrible poster. How about our average HSNL/MSNLers vrs ur best?
You know what happens when you assume right? You make an ass out of you and get stuck with a dirty needle and have to anxiously await the test results to find out if you have the Hep or the Hiv. Or something.
Daniel,If you're interested I'll crossbook you v ADZ.Will post.Adam
Obv.
You know what happens when you assume right? You make an ass out of you and get stuck with a dirty needle and have to anxiously await the test results to find out if you have the Hep or the Hiv. Or something.Obv.
what happened to you man????you shoulda stuck with strategy
DN its later han a mother ****** and ur still posting.. deeeeegennnnnnnnn? lol.. fwiw Im gonna keep posting in this thread while it stays interesting and I'm obv 2p2. LOL donkaments at BT making mistakes in tournies.. obviously? PA is alot stronger because he plays them more often, but aba is mainly cash, he will think about everything in terms of equity, and I doubt hes mastered the deeper levels of MTT strategy. But like.. LDO amirite? Anyway.. do you have any interest in playing Brain or Tom? I cant imagine you aren't curious.. do you have something with stars that says you can only play stars? If thats the case consider what I said in my earlier post about getting the sites to agree to interaccount transfers (this would be VERY good for the game).
I will only play on PokerStars and couldn't ever imagine a time where two competitors, FTP and Stars would want to do intersite transfers. It'll just never happen. As for playing with the big boyz, I'll work my way up starting with the 100-200 NL crew on Stars. Even then, I'll only play shorthanded and will NEVER play sessions longer than 250 hands.
I will only play on PokerStars and couldn't ever imagine a time where two competitors, FTP and Stars would want to do intersite transfers. It'll just never happen. As for playing with the big boyz, I'll work my way up starting with the 100-200 NL crew on Stars. Even then, I'll only play shorthanded and will NEVER play sessions longer than 250 hands.
Bro you know you aint from Vegas! Rep the Tdot more!
I As for playing with the big boyz, I'll work my way up starting with the 100-200 NL crew on Stars.
lol at starting at 100 200 nl. It's not everyday you hear that. You make it sound so small. Daniel, I'm curious, do you use Pokertracker and Acehud? I'm guessing pokertracker isn't that useful at nosebleed limits but acehud is definitely worth getting.
Most players laugh and scoff at a guy like Hellmuth, but the truth is, he knows way more about how to survive in a tournament than someone like Sbrugby for example.
This is one thing I disagree with you about...I'm not sure if "surviving" is the way he should be playing though...I know he's your freind and all but he's absolutely terrible in any deepstack tourney with good players, he's the best vs donkeys and with bad structures, in fact I'd be willing to bet that if he played online tourneys seriously for 5 months he'd be ranked in the top 10, yet I'd be surprised if he's +ev in any WPT event. Maybe my opinion is biased because I think Phil is the biggest prick in poker, but I would rather stake Raymond Davis in WPT's than Hellmuth.

OMG.. ADMO.. <3.. fwiw admo is one of the best posters of all time.. feel honored that he decided to post here.DN.. 250 hands 1 tabling.. zomgg THE ACTION AND EXCITEMENT.. I assume when you get up to NL40,000 BT and company will probably get money on stars b/c the FTP games havent been running (everyones playing ****ing omahahahaha) Also, how tough was stinger? He def a very tough online player. Also I think my assumption is a legitimate theory at this point.holla

OMG.. ADMO.. <3.. fwiw admo is one of the best posters of all time.. feel honored that he decided to post here.DN.. 250 hands 1 tabling.. zomgg THE ACTION AND EXCITEMENT.. I assume when you get up to NL40,000 BT and company will probably get money on stars b/c the FTP games havent been running (everyones playing ****ing omahahahaha) Also, how tough was stinger? He def a very tough online player. Also I think my assumption is a legitimate theory at this point.holla
Be careful you don't choke on his nuts...
I guess I wouldnt fold KK in a 1/2 game...but in a 5/10 game and up if I have more than 100 bbs I might fold unless I've been 4 betting a lot pre. In a situation where someone raises another guy calls I reraise a guy behind me reraises and the original raiser goes all in, I'd instafold every time....and live I can fold KK pre way easier because I usually play deep and people make it more obv when they have AA.
4-betting KK and folding to a shove is generally pretty bad. If thats your plan you're far better off just calling the players 3-bet in just about every possibly scenario.In a multi way pot its obviously much more reasonable to fold KK.As far as DN and his jump into high stakes online. Hes somewhat outclassed but since he'll only 1 table and won't do anything straight up retarded I dont think you'll really see him put up any huge up or down sessions. Edit: btw just to back up my point. It just seems unlikely that DN would be better at NL HU then players who have logged thousands more hands at online HU then him and have proven to be some of the best hu players in the world.Comparing FCP to 2p2 is def a mistake. The majority of big winners from mid stakes up all post on 2p2. While FCP def has some good players it doesnt really compare.DN please get them to add higher stakes hu tables :club:
Why is he crazy? In WPT's, Phil Hellmuth's record is terrible. He doesn't play well against the pro-heavy fields.
Does he play many WPT events? (I really dont know if he does) He's the best NL hold em player out there, just because he hasn't placed / performed well in a certain circuit doesn't mean there are better players. How many big names have multiple Final tables on the WPT?? I know Phil has made at least one final table, I think it was in the first season. Its not like making the final table is a common thing so basing his skill level on WPT performances isn't really a good example.So if you're going by results, then you wouldn't hesitate to stake phil in any WSOP NLHE event right?