Rounders On Tonight (for Those Who Didnt See It)

Are there any good actors in this movie?
Matt Damon Edward Norton John Turturro Gretchen Mol Famke Janssen John Malkovich Martin Landau Michael Rispoli Melina Kanakaredes Josh Mostel Lenny Clarke Tom Aldredge
Matt Damon Edward Norton John Turturro Gretchen Mol Famke Janssen John Malkovich Martin Landau Michael Rispoli Melina Kanakaredes Josh Mostel Lenny Clarke Tom Aldredge
So basically...two
Johnny Chan is in it.I think he was nominated for an Oscar or something. In fact, he had to have been, because his performance almost made me cry.
Didnt you hear that George Lukas got ahold of this film and edited where now Jerry Yang is the Chan part and KGB is played by Captain Tom.

Oddly enough, I have *never* actually seen rounders. Something else for the Tivo to pick up, I guess.

We will have to agree to disagree, my friend.Edward Norton is my favorite actor, and his portrayal of Worm has to be right up there, if not better than his work as Derek Vinyard.
He's no Henry Winkler that's for sure.We can agree to disagree.If he would have flipped the brothers in the prison his smokes he won, instead of throwing them away, I might have liked him more