Dandruff And Tipping The Pizza Delivery Guy

this is a very funny thread from neverwin poker. dandruff is posing the question of whether to tip the pizza delivery guy ON TOP of the $3 delivery chargehttp://www.neverwinpoker.com/phpnuke/html/ftopict-42686.htmlfor the record, i'm with the people laughing at his cheapness. this guy plays 100/200 regularly, so tipping the pizza guy does not even come out to one BB per year. plus it is very true that in general life is better when you are generous rather than stingyif you liked this thread let me know and post below

A thread about a mildly interesting thread on another Forum and then asking for "props" for posting it here.Clever.
Pot Odds: the average time between when I hit ADD REPLY to post and when I see you viewing the thread I made is 22.4 seconds
Pot Odds: the average time between when I hit ADD REPLY to post and when I see you viewing the thread I made is 22.4 seconds
clearly you know how Pot Odds RAC playsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Yeah.I'm just stalking you, waiting for a chance to pounce on you.Dude. It is a Saturday afternoon and I am hanging out waiting for my wife to finish laundry - not a lot of activity here on the Forum and I "pounced" in here 5 minutes after you started the stinking thread. You asked for opinions & got mine. Enjoy it.Thought you were gone anyway, didn't you get voted off?
So you held a stopwatch and kept refreshing the page so you could tell us this?

Not to sound self-righteous, but I tip everyone. I don't think that everyone should tip everyone or even anyone for that matter, but I do, for a few reasons.It makes me feel good. = selfishRepeat business = better service. Very fast, always hot, drivers know your house/name, bring all the extras you want. If something does get screwed up, they are very quick to fix it = selfishA few extra dollars doesn't impact my situation, but it will make someone's night, esp if they've been getting shit tips all night. Look, I've had like two real jobs in my whole life and both were for less than 3 months working retail. I've by and large had it pretty good never having to do actual work, and I appreciate those that do have to work so I don't have to get my lazy ass to do those kinds of things. So if a delivery guy gets double-tip rewarded for doing his job on top of a delivery fee, who ****ing cares. Imagine the people who stiff them, the car maintenance issues they have to pay for, the gas, the shitty weather days, the frat house bums, the cheap college students, the rude old penny pinching fvcks, etc. etc.And unlike most people, I started tipping fast food workers too....again, no particular reason, other than it's selfish and makes me feel good, and if you go occasionally on the graveyard shift, they remember you, and that's good.The main "tips" I've always had trouble with: Cab Drivers. Most of them are rude. I really can't see how they are going to tamper with my service, I never see them again because I'm usually not a local, so since there's few 'selfish' reasons to tip, I usually just give a buck or so. I know, I know...but if they are cool and talk about the city and their cab doesn't smell like an asshat, I guess that's different.As for dealers, in cash games, no problem. At the end of tourneys, if they removed "x" % and it's sufficient relative to the prizepool/hours, I will usually only tip extra if I win the tourney or chop, but I almost always give something to the few dealers that I know there on the side, because I don't really trust the house distributes it properly (so I've been told).

fyp
i posted this link because i was honestly laughing the whole time i was reading it. if you don't enjoy it then simply move alongso many people are attracted to the gmanshade show and its like they have to take out their anger on me for listening/reading/following/laughing. it can be awkward at times when you want to interact w me but the only way you can figure out to do so is through criticism and abuse. awkward and unfortunate