Sign in to follow this  
kobe2odom8

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I Won Something

so i played a 12 dollar 180 man sit and go, was down to 800 chips with blinds at 150 300, 18 of 18 at cash, and 9 of 9 at ft. WEeeeeeeeeee my br need 594 was down to 88 in account. Sorry just had to post i was in desperate need of a cash(i would of taken a 9 player 6 dollar sit and go win :)Skyler

so i played a 12 dollar 180 man sit and go, was down to 800 chips with blinds at 150 300, 18 of 18 at cash, and 9 of 9 at ft. WEeeeeeeeeee my br need 594 was down to 88 in account. Sorry just had to post i was in desperate need of a cash(i would of taken a 9 player 6 dollar sit and go win :)Skyler
Nice win. Can't stand your avatar though. Just sayin.

Congrads...........Nice win !In the future..................Don't play $12 sng's with an $88 bankroll
So should I not play $30 ones with like a $40-50 BR?Oopsie :club:

thanks, you either love kobe or hate him
agreed, i hate him as well as the lakers, but you cant take away what hes done in the nbabut nice win

Nice job!As a kings fan I can never forget 2002...Can't stand the lakers

hate is such a strong word... why do you hate him/lakers? because he's the best?
yeah i dont hate him, i just dont like them for some reason, but no disrespect for kobe, he is a great great player, i have a good friend that is upsessed with him, thats probably why i dont like him/them, he just hates lebron and thinks lebron his trash, but i know that kobe is the best player in the nba

Nice job!As a kings fan I can never forget 2002...Can't stand the lakers
i loved those peja airballs and mike bibby crying :)and gansey u should like kobe cuz of jerry west, he loves him

i loved those peja airballs and mike bibby crying :)and gansey u should like kobe cuz of jerry west, he loves him
good point lol ok goin to bed for real now mountaineers play in 9 hours

good point lol ok goin to bed for real now mountaineers play in 9 hours
ya i hope they cover versus marshall