Is This A Sign Of A Problem.........

Wow - I hope you're not married and/or with kids... If you are single, get a bigger increase - at worst you declare bankruptcy, have the bank repo the car and have to sell blood for a bit to eat Ramen.No guts no glory, $300 is nothing.ps: If you need the number of a good debt-settlement company, let me know - I get referral $'s.

No I know, I just was at my limit on my CC (Only $1,000) and not much in bank. I don't have any debt, except for the CC bill and my car payment, so I wanted to splurge, take a little out of savings to put onto poker and raise my credit limit which they did to $1300. All should be good.
Again.You haven't taken anything out of SAVINGS. You've borrowed money at a high rate of interest.Credit Cards are NOT extra income nor savings. They are a PAYMENT option.If you're pretty much broke. Maxed on your CC. Need to raise your limit for $300 stinking dollars (for Poker!) and view CCs as savings/additional income to use to splurge when you're already out of money......yeah, it is the sign of a problem.

Do you have a job?If not, get one. If so, stop playing poker for a while, stop buying anything that is not absolutely necessary for a while, pay off your credit card completely, build up some savings, and then feel free to redeposit.

Again.You haven't taken anything out of SAVINGS. You've borrowed money at a high rate of interest.Credit Cards are NOT extra income nor savings. They are a PAYMENT option.If you're pretty much broke. Maxed on your CC. Need to raise your limit for $300 stinking dollars (for Poker!) and view CCs as savings/additional income to use to splurge when you're already out of money......yeah, it is the sign of a problem.
Anyone else wonder if good advice like this is ever listened to?