Is This A Sign Of A Problem.........

So I'm pretty broke right now, so I called my Credit Card Company to raise my limit a bit in the mindset to get a bit of extra money...but also to allow me to put more online for poker from savings.... I think I'll be keeping this one to myself. Well, except for all on the internet to see. But thats it.

Thank you for being you.People like you being yourselves allows me to be me and remain profitable in this life.

So I'm pretty broke right now, so I called my Credit Card Company to raise my limit a bit in the mindset to get a bit of extra money...but also to allow me to put more online for poker from savings.... I think I'll be keeping this one to myself. Well, except for all on the internet to see. But thats it.
yeah that makes sense.
Internet humour is tough.....It shows how to hand-sign the word "problem"......You know...."sign of a problem".....nevermind....
quick give the sign for more cowbell. This joke can be saved
I'm surprised that no one else notices the contradiction in the OP.OP: FYI: Raising the limit on your credit card does *not* suddenly give you some "savings", it just allows you to dig a deeper hole into debt and take another large step on your way to bankruptcy.
I'm surprised that no one else notices the contradiction in the OP.OP: FYI: Raising the limit on your credit card does *not* suddenly give you some "savings", it just allows you to dig a deeper hole into debt and take another large step on your way to bankruptcy.
Exactly and people always think it's their money to spend. It's not. It's the creditors and then some.Bob, if you keep doing this, you're fucked.
No I know, I just was at my limit on my CC (Only $1,000) and not much in bank. I don't have any debt, except for the CC bill and my car payment, so I wanted to splurge, take a little out of savings to put onto poker and raise my credit limit which they did to $1300. All should be good.
No I know, I just was at my limit on my CC (Only $1,000) and not much in bank. I don't have any debt, except for the CC bill and my car payment, so I wanted to splurge, take a little out of savings to put onto poker and raise my credit limit which they did to $1300. All should be good.
TP/MM Good plan