I think he said he got a real job.
As a close "friend" of his, I will speak on his behalf.Hi.Im busy with real life. I still love you all though. I will return soon.weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeLove,chrozzo
As a close "friend" of his, I will speak on his behalf.Hi.Im busy with real life. I still love you all though. I will return soon.weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeLove,chrozzo
chrozzo? is that you?oh, wiat
Or it would look something like this.Hi.I loev yu alll. weeeeeeeeee im drnku, hi. wwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeee.Be bcka snoo. weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Love the avatar/message.
I think he said he got a real job.
you didn't hear? he won huge and is having 3somes with 2k hookers.!!! im obv very jealous, good for him though
Our little green giecko has all grown up.... (Sniffle)

i am alive and weelltakina s coupmle monsth off froma poline poker....cause of anew jobs schedualde and alland amy brothersa off to seas in a day fora 5 maontho so speding lots oaf tme with himlove the new ajob tholove all of yuweeeeeeeeeee

i am alive and weelltakina s coupmle monsth off froma poline poker....cause of anew jobs schedualde and alland amy brothersa off to seas in a day fora 5 maontho so speding lots oaf tme with himlove the new ajob tholove all of yuweeeeeeeeeee
Personal trainer?
lolcourieri pick up criminla docket transcripts form distrcit courtshouses and send them ato a company tha thired me$150 a day for 5 hrs work MTWplus gaas and tolls comepnsationj :club::D:D:D
you should get paid in guiness. or get sponsored by them. and then they can pay you in beer.