Damn, I guess I better start typing like a two year old, bumping any post I can find with a 'hi' and a combination of hilariously misspelled words to indicate inebriation.Hey guys, he keeps misspelling words, like he's drunk! Look at Chrozzo, he's drunk, what a cool guy! He's got a ton of health issues and should be drinking to excess, but that bad ass mother fucker told those docs to fuck off, no one is going to ruin his party! What a badass he is. I wonder if he would take on a student. I want to know what it's like to be such a bad ass, acting drunk on an online poker forum, trying in vain to be an entertaining center of attention.Then maybe someday I can be 'the man' just like chrozzo.slight edits.
Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed today.
Post-First.gif
Wow, never seen this. Thanks for posting.Old-LastYearAirlines.jpg
IBTL-Motivational_poster.jpgMisc-Buckle_up.gif
Not really. Have you seen the content of your posts lately?
Have you. Seriously anyone with google search could replace you. At least chrozzo's low content is original.

Jeepster, you're one of my favorite posters on here, but Chrozzo's a good guy, definitely harmless, fun, upbeat, and full of energy. Maybe he overdoes the drunk routine but how many serious posts/threads are there on this site anyway? I'm pretty uptight, but you should lighten up a little on this one, IMO.

Exactly the sort of response I would expect from someone defending him.Care to explain?
Hi JeepsterJust adding my 2 cents. It's not easy for some of us to type what we'd like. I know my back/neck issues make it difficult for me to type most days, but I still enjoy coming here because it helps pass the time. Maybe Chrozzo just likes to leave his mark with his one word answers or drunken postings. Or, perhaps there is a reason for it. I can't help but notice that it would be easy for him to type "hiiiii " or "weeeeeee" with one finger and hit send on a laptop. Maybe that's what he does to pass the time when he is laying down in trendelenberg position doing his postural drainage.Unless someone is a total attention whore, like Redpill, I like to give people the benefit of the doubt.

I don't think chrozzo has ever harmed anyone or anything, other than his liver of course. If he likes to get drunk and post incredibly idiotic posts that seem to amuse A LOT of people (me included) as well as himself, then why rip him. He's a good kid, let him have his party.

Someone woke up on the wrong side of nobody today.
FYP, one time.
Have you. Seriously anyone with google search could replace you. At least chrozzo's low content is original.
It tickles me more than you know when I think about the fact that you searched my posts, and this is the best you could do. Thanks. If you spent more than ten seconds copying the first few posts with those pictures, you'd find that I only found that site a month or so ago. You would have a ton more material if you weren't so lazy. You see, I have to post the pictures because I can't bring teh funnay all the time. If I were funny, I would have posted this article in this thread. But I didn't. Because I'm not funny. The 'hi' posts aren't original. Just sayin'. Search theredpill you jackass.
Jeepster, you're one of my favorite posters on here, but Chrozzo's a good guy, definitely harmless, fun, upbeat, and full of energy. Maybe he overdoes the drunk routine but how many serious posts/threads are there on this site anyway? I'm pretty uptight, but you should lighten up a little on this one, IMO.
Done.
Hi JeepsterJust adding my 2 cents. It's not easy for some of us to type what we'd like. I know my back/neck issues make it difficult for me to type most days, but I still enjoy coming here because it helps pass the time. Maybe Chrozzo just likes to leave his mark with his one word answers or drunken postings. Or, perhaps there is a reason for it. I can't help but notice that it would be easy for him to type "hiiiii " or "weeeeeee" with one finger and hit send on a laptop. Maybe that's what he does to pass the time when he is laying down in trendelenberg position doing his postural drainage.Unless someone is a total attention whore, like Redpill, I like to give people the benefit of the doubt.
Done.
so we give Chrozzo lots of slack because:[ ] A. He's a nice guy[ ] B. He's loyal[ ] C. He can rip your cock off with one twist of his hips[ ] D. He's sick.Has anyone here met him?Jeepster has moods, I can appreciate that.homos.
Thanks, no homo.The doctor post was a bit out of line, I apologize. Live and let live, and all that jazz.
Done.Done.Thanks, no homo.The doctor post was a bit out of line, I apologize. Live and let live, and all that jazz.
Whoot, apologies and compromise!I had to do it once myself, when I crossed the line even in my own eyes, so I sympathize.Something about when someone asked for prayer or something.Reminds me of how great I am.
Group hug in the shower tonight?
Course. Whose turn is it to drop the soap, no homo?
Whoot, apologies and compromise!I had to do it once myself, when I crossed the line even in my own eyes, so I sympathize.Something about when someone asked for prayer or something.Reminds me of how great I am.
You sir, have no idea. You will be missed, get back soon.