Rugby World Cup 2007

I'd take them in the 6 nations in a heartbeat, I dunno what the logistics of it would be like though. Isn't there talk of them playing in Spain or Belgium( :club: )
Haven't heard where they would play but it'd definitley add something to the 6nations and make it more competitive.I'd kinda like to see England get absolutely crushed tonight, them going b2b with such a weak overall squad would be amazing, they better hope johnny is on form :D .
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't heard where they would play but it'd definitley add something to the 6nations and make it more competitive.I'd kinda like to see England get absolutely crushed tonight, them going b2b with such a weak overall squad would be amazing, they better hope johnny is on form :D .
I'll be cheering for England, South Africa are big racists after all :club: (And I'd love a Northern Hemisphere team to win it!)
I'll be cheering for England, South Africa are big racists after all :club: (And I'd love a Northern Hemisphere team to win it!)
I've nothin against England i just wanna see the better team win, which indoubtedly is the boks.

This would be slightly more ridiculous than Jerry yang winning the WSOP if England beat the Boks.COME ON ENGLANDD!!!

When I was in Paris, I missed Mark Easter in a bar by 5 mintues. I started talking to some English fans that were at the game that night. They said he came in, talked to them for 1/2 beer then bought them 2 tables full of beer and took off right before I got there.There was way too much beer for them so they said I could drink whatever, but I had to drink from "the holy grail" first, which was the 1/2 beer Easter left on the table, haha.I drank from it, then we got hammered until 5something in the morning.(I'm in the yellow in the middle back.)l_a0a8ce8948b69951f8fc5ebe3c9334a6.jpg

When I was in Paris, I missed Mark Easter in a bar by 5 mintues. I started talking to some English fans that were at the game that night. They said he came in, talked to them for 1/2 beer then bought them 2 tables full of beer and took off right before I got there.There was way too much beer for them so they said I could drink whatever, but I had to drink from "the holy grail" first, which was the 1/2 beer Easter left on the table, haha.I drank from it, then we got hammered until 5something in the morning.(I'm in the yellow in the middle back.)
You can tell it was a good time by the stain on that guys vest, lolyou shoulda swiped the 1/2 pint and sold it on ebay