Ultimate Bet No-Limit Hold'em, $.10 BB (9 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)Hero ($23.10)CO ($3.60)Button ($14.92)SB ($4.08)BB ($21.23)UTG ($10.07)UTG+1 ($3.39)MP1 ($5)MP2 ($9.36)Preflop: Hero is MP3 with Theart.gif, Tclub.gif. MP1 posts a blind of $0.10. UTG bets $.20 1 fold, MP1 (poster) calls $.10, MP2 calls $0.10, Hero calls $0.10, 2 folds, SB calls, BB calls $.10.Flop: ($1.25) Qheart.gif, Jheart.gif, 9heart.gif(6 players)SB checks, BB checks, UTG bets $0.8, MP1 folds, MP2 calls $0.80, Hero calls $0.80, SB folds, BB folds.Turn: ($3.65) 7heart.gif(3 players)UTG bets $3, MP2 folds, Hero..Really not sure what to do here?Villain is 32.5/10.0/2.0 over 40 hands.Fixed my post. Converter messed up the hand.

I think I call and fold if he bets again on the river. We could easily be slowplaying the nuts here so it's tough for him to bet the river again without the A or K of hearts.

I think I call and fold if he bets again on the river. We could easily be slowplaying the nuts here so it's tough for him to bet the river again without the A or K of hearts.
Agree with this, a small raise here might also slow him down on the river if he doesnt have the nuts, and youll likely face a 3rd bet if he does.

I agree with VernonME. This looks like a big heart.