It's Official! Daniel Is Bi!

I guess I wasn't that shocked to find out either. We had a gypsy camp near one of my homes and the rumor was that a lot of them were that way.

Die.This isn't even "news" since he's talked before about speaking Romanian.GTFO nooby

Romania - 36 pointsCanada - 32 pointsIreland - 23 pointsIceland - 18 pointsGermany - 17 pointsUSA - 16 pointsPortugal - 13 pointsMexico - 7 points - I guess they forgot to bring the best Mexican poker player with them

Romania - 36 pointsCanada - 32 pointsIreland - 23 pointsIceland - 18 pointsGermany - 17 pointsUSA - 16 pointsPortugal - 13 pointsMexico - 7 points - I guess they forgot to bring the best Mexican poker player with them
viva la prty ?
Die.This isn't even "news" since he's talked before about speaking Romanian.GTFO nooby
Terribly sorry. I'll try to post a thousand lousy, negative, inane posts to get to your level.On second thought I'll pass. With the prize only the sharing of the bridge you live under, it is just not worth it.
Does saying that make you happy? Do you feel good about yourself at night, thinking 'yeah, I told that 50-post sucker'? Are you proud to have the number of posts you have?I don't know why I'm getting involved, but you were an ass so I thought I'd be too.
Does saying that make you happy? Do you feel good about yourself at night, thinking 'yeah, I told that 50-post sucker'? Are you proud to have the number of posts you have?I don't know why I'm getting involved, but you were an ass so I thought I'd be too.
Very good reply. :club:

Just thought I'd say thanks for letting me pull one on you. It sure helped my pagecount. :club: Everybody, well make that an almost, got into the spirit of the thing and I appreciate the fun and misdirection we all managed along the way.I even learned a new term: Rick Rock. (I'm an old fart and had to google it.) [blush]