where is foxwoods nowadayz is ryland the only excitement of general now ?
No but I think Erik is really BigDmcgee which is also FWP.... thats why it didnt matter who was VOTED off the FCP island.... just a new account would pop up.... Just think about it... they all have the same Attention Whore Syndrome....... and I am sure you can see other things too.... Weeeeeeeeeeeee... and you know what they say about people that go around saying that have a Big D.... they got a tinny tiny grubworm.... LET THE FLAME WARS BEGIN....
That's a good question.. He's been kinda quiet since the challenge night.. maybe huge beating he was taking in the poll made him re-evaluate his position in this forum, and his life in general. I sure hope not, because FWP would be a freaking worthless poster if his posts were thoughtful, sober, and humble. As it is, he's pretty funny.
No but I think Erik is really BigDmcgee which is also FWP.... thats why it didnt matter who was VOTED off the FCP island.... just a new account would pop up.... Just think about it... they all have the same Attention Whore Syndrome....... and I am sure you can see other things too.... Weeeeeeeeeeeee... and you know what they say about people that go around saying that have a Big D.... they got a tinny tiny grubworm.... LET THE FLAME WARS BEGIN....
You're not going to get flamed, because you're out of the circle. You're just a nobody trying to be part of the hellmuth show.
That's a good question.. He's been kinda quiet since the challenge night.. maybe huge beating he was taking in the poll made him re-evaluate his position in this forum, and his life in general. I sure hope not, because FWP would be a freaking worthless poster if his posts were thoughtful, sober, and humble. As it is, he's pretty funny.
I'll say this for FWP, I've never seen a single poster with so many joke accounts made directly in his honor.. They must breed when the lights are off or something.It's just probably time for a career change for him. He may actually need to move to OT simply because most of the magic he's created recently has been OT type threads and "stories". Outside of that BKiCe hit n run, he hasn't done anything poker-related in quite some time.I've always disliked the ol' ban hammer, the more maniacs in the asylum, the better. And you need a large quantity of posts for a sample size to judge who's worthwhile anyways. For every schmuck out there today that will become a quality contributor down the line, there is a dinosaur that has far outlived their usefulness. It's all relative, really.I look back on my first posts and shudder. I've blocked most of it out of my memory, but I do recall Royal and Zimmer absolutely lambasting me for my complete and utter lack of knowledge about the subject upon which I was posting lol. Good times.
i think you do, and you will.
Sad part is I don't need to check, it *was* both. I was there for both hit and run incidents. I even tossed out the "premature ejaculator" tag that got me out of his good graces permanently.
You're not going to get flamed, because you're out of the circle. You're just a nobody trying to be part of the hellmuth show.
untitleddh4.jpg
busy
lol
I'll say this for FWP, I've never seen a single poster with so many joke accounts made directly in his honor.. They must breed when the lights are off or something.It's just probably time for a career change for him. He may actually need to move to OT simply because most of the magic he's created recently has been OT type threads and "stories". Outside of that BKiCe hit n run, he hasn't done anything poker-related in quite some time.
:club:
what your second grade drawling doesnt show is that big circle revolves around that dot....
snappy. I'll even drop some e-val, but please in no way think that I was flaming you. Just whenever someone makes a circle reference, that's the first thing that pops into my head.Wait a minute... drawling? I am from the South, but I do not drawl.
I'll say this for FWP, I've never seen a single poster with so many joke accounts made directly in his honor.. They must breed when the lights are off or something.
We are like little mushrooms feeding off the fecal deposits of FWP. We eat his posts and spawn when nobody is looking.
what your second grade drawling doesnt show is that big circle revolves around that dot....
I think you are seriously the most unfunny person at this site.. how long do you sit infront of your comp, thinking up gems like that? There are some people here, who are serious, and don't really tell jokes, so they are a zero on the funny scale. Then there are some chronically humorless people, who get offended all kinds of different humor, and lock threads, and they are about a -5.. but you, my god, I don't even know what number to handicap you.. -13? .. everything you post tries to be funny, but is painfully, painfully unfunny. Every single thing is a swing and a miss. Like all the k8 garbage. Or every flame you've ever said to me. Just stop. Seriously, please, just stop. Don't get into flame wars with people, don't tell jokes, don't try and be cleaver or funny, you're just not good at it. This has nothing to do with our "flame" war.. you're not my rival or something..there's plenty of people I have flamed with who I think are quiet funny, like spademan, Drawingdead, ronmexico, scram. you're not in the same animal kingdom of funny as those guys, you're somewhere between invertebrate and singled cell organism. I guess you're the trilobite of funny, without the luxury of you being extinct. But one can dream. Just stop. Put the keyboard down. This is an intervention. You're not funny, we are laughing at you, not with you.