Multiway Hand W/ Trips

No reads on the BB/Villain, as I was 4-tabling and I am still getting used to it. I'm pretty sure I had an aggressive image, though.Full Tilt PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $0.25/$0.506 playersStack sizes:UTG: $11.90UTG+1: $90.40CO: $50.60Hero: $63SB: $57.20BB: $60.10Pre-flop: (6 players) Hero is Button with Qd Ac UTG folds, UTG+1 calls, CO folds, Hero raises to $2.25, SB calls, BB calls, UTG+1 folds.Flop: as ah 2s ($7.25, 3 players)SB bets $3, BB calls, Hero raises to $12, SB folds, BB calls.Turn: 5s ($34.25, 2 players)BB checks, Hero ????

No reads on the BB/Villain, as I was 4-tabling and I am still getting used to it. I'm pretty sure I had an aggressive image, though.Full Tilt PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $0.25/$0.506 playersStack sizes:UTG: $11.90UTG+1: $90.40CO: $50.60Hero: $63SB: $57.20BB: $60.10Pre-flop: (6 players) Hero is Button with Qd Ac UTG folds, UTG+1 calls, CO folds, Hero raises to $2.25, SB calls, BB calls, UTG+1 folds.Flop: as ah 2s ($7.25, 3 players)SB bets $3, BB calls, Hero raises to $12, SB folds, BB calls.Turn: 5s ($34.25, 2 players)BB checks, Hero ????
I guess he could have smooth called in the BB with AK but I doubt it, I bet $30 and call the shovel

At this level people never get away from Ax here, and youre ahead of most of them. We can assign a wider range to villain since its six handed, so his hands that call a preflop raise OOP are certainly aces that are weaker than ours. Bet out 2/3-3/4 of pot and call a shove.

ouch... i dont see what he could have that he just flat calls the SB raise & then your reraise... and, then, checks the turn....? wtf? what a wierd line to take... i doubt it's possible he's stupid enough to have any draw other than the flush draw, & even that's kinda dumb considering he's OOP & the board's already paired... plus it's pretty obv you have an A in your hand the way this is playing... overthinking involved & i guess i can see him having A K, but not really... i'd think Ad2x or Ad5x would be more likely and still stupid call preflop... gotta figure he'd 3bet you OOP to take the lead PF & get rid of SB.. unless he's a donkey.... the more i think about it, i can see him having 22 right here as well... he was getting 3:1 PF to set mine, what better flop could he hope for? i probably bet 2/3 & painfully call the shovel... think we'd have seen him raise the SB if he had an ace, right? unless he's super confident as i guess he would be w/ 22 or A2 / A5.... but wouldn't he be trying to get more value from those hands? too much thinking...bet/call & reload if ya loose... call him a donkey if he has the flush & you don't improve...*EDIT* i notice this is 6 max... ok i guess some of those hands aren't quite so unlikely...

I've been repeating this for the last few days in every post ive made around the web.. or so it feels like. Check it.. If he does have the spades and bets the river, you can call and take a lesser hit. If he has a middle pair (66-JJ) he might bet a harmless rivercard, and you get money out of him.. betting the turn here, your gonna get called by hands that beat you 80% of the time. And that 80% your a 5:1 dog at best. Check it, and call the river if he bets resonably. The advantage of checking here is that you can suck out on the river for free if your beat. You get a free draw to a 2-5-A-Q.. Im not advokating keeping then pot small with trips, only in dangerous situations such as the one presented would it be applicable.
BB checks, Hero ????
Shove. If we're behind a flush, we have ten outs. If we're behind an A, we have six outs to the nuts. If it's another naked A, we're only behind one hand. If we're bhind unders-full, we still have outs. But I don't think we're behind here often enough to get away. And we're not deep enough to get worried about losing with trips aces on the turn.

No reads, I check behind and evaluate the river.Ok, some things about the responses, we don't know what level of thinking this villian is on, we can't assume he's stupid.Checking the flush oop isn't horrible play either, look at the information on the hand, the hero has shown a willingness to resume control of the lead in the hand when he raised the bet on the flop, this is telling the villian that he's either got set of A's, a decent flush draw, or the desire to take control of thepot and possibly continue on a bluff. In any case, villian knows that hero wants the lead in this hand.Now we get to the turn and the flush has been completed, which is either going to scare the vilian, or give him a chance to c/raise an overconfident hero if villian is in fact holding the flush.A check on the turn is the best play here, it even gives us the chance of a vilian bluff on the river b/c he might think he can take the pot away, which he cannot. It also deals with pot manipulation, the way the hand plays, this turn isn't the greatest and we aren't looking to build a huge pot here, becauuuuse the villian is unknown. (you haaaave to have reads in this game; there are tooooons of villians u can keep the lead but without information u gotta choose the most fundamentally sound play)Check behind, call river UI, bet if checked too, and alllll iinnnn when u hit that 3 out Q and take down acey deucey.