Jts In Heads Up Match, Flop Top Two

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t20 (2 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FCP)Hero (t1490)Button (t1510)Preflop: Hero is BB with T :D , J :D . Button raises to t60, Hero calls t40.Flop: (t120) T :club: , 2 :D , J :D(2 players)Hero checks, Button bets t100, Hero raises to t200, Button calls t100.Turn: (t520) Q :)(2 players)Hero bets t200, Button raises to t600, Hero........Yeah, so 2nd hand here, no reads. I hit a great flopping, hitting top two, tried to trap hoping if he had AJ, and overpair, maybe KQ, AK or AT, that he raise again. He flat calls and the worst card comes offFold this? I can really only beat AQ right?

Against this possble range, you are a pretty big underdog; with only 260 of your chips in there, I lean towards a fold.Text results appended to pokerstove.txt 1,980 games 0.005 secs 396,000 games/secBoard: Td 2h Js QcDead: equity win tie pots won pots tied Hand 0: 40.909% 40.91% 00.00% 810 0.00 { JhTh }Hand 1: 59.091% 59.09% 00.00% 1170 0.00 { TT+, AQs+, AQo+ }

Raise more on the flop. At least 300...maybe even 400.Sticky spot on the turn. You beat a fair amount of hands here. AA, KK, AQ, AJ, KQ. You are WB sets, straights, and QJ.You could even be up against another JT..but that's pretty unlikely.Your turn raise was pretty weak, you are getting 4-1, and you have some outs...I don't think pushing or folding is horrible.

You have to bet more on the turn to help define your hand. Minraise and then betting less than one half pot on turn? Villain could make this play with a huge variety of hands here.

You have to bet more on the turn to help define your hand. Minraise and then betting less than one half pot on turn? Villain could make this play with a huge variety of hands here.
Totally, agree, that's why I think this is more difficult than it should be. I'm very rarely a fan of min raises. As for fold, I think it's probably a good fold, but I think you set yourself up to possibly get bluffed out.

on the flop, do anything besides make a raise so small that he will call with anything and you will be put in the spot you were put in...you could just flat call it, i don't think it would be that bad a play here, but if you're raising then make a more significant raiseas played, i stack off, there are a number of hands we beat here...K-Q, Q-9, and A-Q namely are the major possibilities, but knowing nothing about your opponent makes this a more foldable hand than usual...still, heads-up, i find it difficult to fold here

hold on.. what's beating us right now?Rainbow board.. We're only hating AK, 89, Queens up, and a set here. You've done little to show strength in this hand. This is heads up, what is he flat-calling PF and the flop with that you are behind here? We have to factor in the % of the time he's either got comeplete air or an Jack or Ten with no kicker. It's awful early HU to go broke, but this seems to be a decent spot to at least call down. I'd probably Flat-call the turn and re-evaluate on the river. You are far from a mortal lock at this point, but you should be reasonably certain you are ahead. A Semi-bluff re-raise with a draw is the case an awful lot of the time. If we are behind, we can check-call to showdown fairly cheaply. If we are ahead, we are only getting any more money out of him if we allow him to fire a shell on the river.And considering you got a full time bank, you might considering using it to fire a quick Sharkscope or OPR.

I folded, he didnt show. I definately should have bet more on the turn though, around 350 i think
Bingo.FWIW, I probably fold here too, esp second hand with no info.EDIT: Does anyone like a lead here on the flop? A lead might encourage an overpair or a hand like AJ into raising us allowing us to get some more chips in here on the flop.