What Mouse Is Daniel Using In The Ps Commercial

Does anyone know what type of mouse DN is using in his PS commercial. He is shown sitting on a couch with some type of "finger-mouse" or something....my buddy wants to get one...anyone know what I am talking about??ThanksJayray

Does anyone know what type of mouse DN is using in his PS commercial. He is shown sitting on a couch with some type of "finger-mouse" or something....my buddy wants to get one...anyone know what I am talking about??ThanksJayray
It's an FCP hand held mouse (trackball). You can find more details here: http://flopgear.com/detail.asp?pc=12730
http://www.postthisinc.com/mouse.htmlpretty sure this is what your talkin about... cept dn's is black.
Looks interesting. Maybe I'll buy one. Does anyone here have it? How are they to use?
I have one I bought direct from a manufacturer for less than $20. Aside from the trigger button not 'clicking' when I press the button, it works fine. I find it especially convenient with the laptop when I'm anywhere outside of the office.
The mouse linked is not the same mouse.
O_RLY-Original.jpg
  • 2 weeks later...
I have one and, as Jeepster said, the trigger thing doesn't click. While it still seems to work, it's not quite the same without that clicky feeling.
Are u saying that the trigger doesnt work or it just doesnt make the clicking sound like u are used to cause if the trigger doesnt work at all than how do u select what u want to
  • 2 months later...
Bumpage...thinking about getting one and figured a few more people would have one by now....worth it?
I'll probably have 3 pretty soon after this quarter of the Neg O is over.I don't even use the first one.
  • 5 months later...

Bump. Interested in getting one of these for my new laptop. Reviews and/or places I can pick one up for online? Price really doesn't matter, just need something that I can go back and forth from table to table with quickly and easily and don't really wanna deal with a regular mouse.TY in advance.

Bump. Interested in getting one of these for my new laptop. Reviews and/or places I can pick on up for online? Price really doesn't matter, just need something that I can go back and forth from table to table with quickly and easily and don't really wanna deal with a regular mouse.TY in advance.
Check out my reply in OThttp://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...howtopic=122507
hmmm id be more interested in it ... if it was wireless... i dont need more wires..........
Exactly. I have a sleek little wireless mouse it was 45 dollars if i remember right. I might try something like this but definitely not if theres a wire.

I often have 2 mice connected to my laptop.One is a standard wireless one and the other is the FCP trigger mouse that Daniel uses. The trigger mouse in good for when I move the laptop to a coffee table or something like that and I can just lean back and play poker without having to be near the computer.It isn't wireless and there isn't a scroll wheel but for playing online poker in a comfortable position it's great.

I often have 2 mice connected to my laptop.One is a standard wireless one and the other is the FCP trigger mouse that Daniel uses. The trigger mouse in good for when I move the laptop to a coffee table or something like that and I can just lean back and play poker without having to be near the computer.It isn't wireless and there isn't a scroll wheel but for playing online poker in a comfortable position it's great.
I'm the same way I take my laptop all over, but I just carry my wireless mouse with it. It works on most all surfaces, armrest of sofa/chair, my leg, etc etc.