Ultimate BetNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $0.05./$0.10.10 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $6.81UTG+1: $14.91UTG+2: $10.45MP1: $4.46MP2: $9.39MP3: $5.19CO: $5.09Hero: $10.02SB: $8.53BB: $18.86Pre-flop: (10 players) Hero is Button with A :D A :D6 folds, CO calls, Hero raises to $0.45, 2 folds, CO calls.Flop: 4 :D K :D J :club: ($1.05, 2 players)CO checks, Hero bets $0.8, CO calls.Turn: K :) ($2.65, 2 players)CO checks, Hero bets $1.75, CO raises all-in $3.84, Hero...I think I should have checked behind on the turn.Since I bet it though, call? Is this a J enough times here?Villain is 27.66/5.53/1.33 235 hands

I fold. He's not bluffing, because he gives you 4:1 on the call. So he cannot expect you to fold. And since you represented AK all the way, there is no reason for him to think, that the K might scare you. Maybe he has JJ, 44, KJ, AK, KQ. You beat nothing but a bluff. And since the bluf is so unlikely I fold. Sure you getting a good price for the call. 4:1 means be right 1 time out of 5 and it's worth the call. But I think a bluff here is less likely than 20%.

maybe i'm just a bad player, but i'm not good enough to fold for 4:1 on the call...i make a crying call and cross my fingers hoping to see J-10 or something

I fold. He's not bluffing, because he gives you 4:1 on the call. So he cannot expect you to fold. And since you represented AK all the way, there is no reason for him to think, that the K might scare you. Maybe he has JJ, 44, KJ, AK, KQ. You beat nothing but a bluff. And since the bluf is so unlikely I fold. Sure you getting a good price for the call. 4:1 means be right 1 time out of 5 and it's worth the call. But I think a bluff here is less likely than 20%.
AJ, QJ, JT, J9???
not after a checkraise on the turn, as you kept on betting and representing stronlgy AK. Would you check-raise All-In with AJ,QJ...?
what does that part of your post have to do with this hand? it's not about what WE would do, it's about what we believe that HE will do...and at nickel/dime you'd better believe there are people willing to go broke with A-J here

I think we have to pay this off unless we know the villain to be straight-forward.

Is checking behind on the turn an option?
Yeah, I think so. QT is down to 4 outs. We're not likely to be outdrawn on the river.
absolutely it is, i actually think its way better than betting here as betting prices us in to the callas played its a near instacall for me

When you start to become a better poker player, you start to be more aware of certain little things like stack sizes (in reality, stack sizes are very important, so I guess you start to notice the bigger things). Even when you're multitabling you have to take your time and think about what your next move is going to be depending on what the villian might do. You should be one step ahead of your opponent here. Your bet priced you in to calling his all-in just based on times he might not have a King, but he almost never has anything else. Checking behind on the turn is very standard because he doesn't have enough that he is folding Kx where x is anything, and any bet you make prices you in or looks foolish. You have to start checking the opponents stack size and figuring out your future move in these situations because once you bet you cannot fold and you usually are not ahead should he raise.

When you start to become a better poker player, you start to be more aware of certain little things like stack sizes (in reality, stack sizes are very important, so I guess you start to notice the bigger things). Even when you're multitabling you have to take your time and think about what your next move is going to be depending on what the villian might do. You should be one step ahead of your opponent here. Your bet priced you in to calling his all-in just based on times he might not have a King, but he almost never has anything else. Checking behind on the turn is very standard because he doesn't have enough that he is folding Kx where x is anything, and any bet you make prices you in or looks foolish. You have to start checking the opponents stack size and figuring out your future move in these situations because once you bet you cannot fold and you usually are not ahead should he raise.
QFT ... this is one of my huge leaks.
yes, it's pretty much WA/WB with the difference that a jack will probably call a reasonable bet here, or potentially shove if he doesn't believe you...it's pretty close, either a bet or check would be pretty reasonable imo
absolutely it is, i actually think its way better than betting here as betting prices us in to the callas played its a near instacall for me