Misclickaments + 4betaments = Callaments?

Full Tilt PokerNo Limit Holdem TournamentBlinds: t40/t808 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: t1225UTG+1: t1795MP1: t195Hero: t3050CO: t2670Button: t1660SB: t1080BB: t1825Pre-flop: (8 players) Hero is MP2 with 3 :D 6 :club:UTG raises to t280, 2 folds, Hero raises to t480, 4 folds, UTG raises all-in t1225, Hero?????It's 745 into 1825.I have no idea how it did that because the cursor was on my other monitor. I also have no idea who villain is or how he plays. No PAHUD, no reads.

the UTG raiser made a strong raise, then shoved after the misclick...the only hands i can imagine him shoving here, since we are left to assume that he is a standard player, in which calling would be correct are A-K and A-Q...i would let this one go and save the extra chips

this is pretty funny, and I think it's a fine hand to post. You have a good stack, I say forget the math, let the hand go. There is no reason to risk your stack here. You can wait for big hands and ride yourself into the final few and play for the money. Don't make this more difficult then it has to be. Also, you don't want to show the hand :club:

lolIn the last week I've watched over 60 episodes of House. It's awesome. Hugh Laurie is a fantastic actor, and it's so far removed from his role in Blackadder that you can barely recognise him.But, I wasn't actually watching House when I misclicked. I was posting here.

lolIn the last week I've watched over 60 episodes of House. It's awesome. Hugh Laurie is a fantastic actor, and it's so far removed from his role in Blackadder that you can barely recognise him.But, I wasn't actually watching House when I misclicked. I was posting here.
60 Episodes in a week. Jesus christ.I haven't seen it yet.I need to watch:a)The sopranosb)24c)The west wing.When i get back to uni I'm going to waste a lot of time doing this...
Need to get started on seasons 2-6 of that when I'm done with House.
Problem is, the time uni starts back up Prison break, friday night lights, scrubs, the office (us) etcetc all start up, and then lost starts in Jan (exams).GG third (final/most important) year.