Tough Spot With An Overpair

1/2 NL at the Venitian. 10 handed.Stack sizesVillian: ~150Me: coversVillian has been relatively TAG, but hasn't shown down a lot of hands. When he plays a hand he's either folding or being very aggressive. A few hands earlier he raised in EP up to 15 with AA, one caller in MP, and i called in bb with 88. flop comes q83r. I led for 30, he pushed for a little over 100, MP called with kq, i shoved and stacked them both. Other than that we haven't tangled very much. Hero is probably seen as aggressive and somewhat loose, although I'm not sure if he's paying attention or not. 2 folds, Hero raises to 12 (my standard raise in this game) in EP w/ 9 :D 9 :club: , 2 folds, villian calls, 4 folds. Pot: 27Flop - 6 :D 3 :D 2 :D Hero bets 20, Villians quickly raises to 65, Hero??

Has he been 3-betting much or just calling raises? Is he capable of bluffing/semi-bluffing?The only hands I see you beating here are 77 & 88. If you haven't seen him bluff before, I'd probably let this one go. If you have, I'd probably raise.

Pretty easy shove here. He can easily have a flush draw, 77 or 88. If you think the straight is a possibility he could also have 56 or 67. He could also be bluffing, trying to push you off a hand like AK.Hell, in a lot of live 1/2 games you could be looking at K6o thinking he has the nuts. Ok, he seems like a better player than that, but you can't fold when you beat so many possible holdings.

1/2 NL at the Venitian. 10 handed.Stack sizesVillian: ~150Me: coversVillian has been relatively TAG, but hasn't shown down a lot of hands. When he plays a hand he's either folding or being very aggressive. A few hands earlier he raised in EP up to 15 with AA, one caller in MP, and i called in bb with 88. flop comes q83r. I led for 30, he pushed for a little over 100, MP called with kq, i shoved and stacked them both. Other than that we haven't tangled very much. Hero is probably seen as aggressive and somewhat loose, although I'm not sure if he's paying attention or not. 2 folds, Hero raises to 12 (my standard raise in this game) in EP w/ 9 :D 9 :club: , 2 folds, villian calls, 4 folds. Pot: 27Flop - 6 :D 3 :D 2 :D Hero bets 20, Villians quickly raises to 65, Hero??
Given your history, I smell a trap.
Pretty easy shove here. He can easily have a flush draw, 77 or 88. If you think the straight is a possibility he could also have 56 or 67. He could also be bluffing, trying to push you off a hand like AK.Hell, in a lot of live 1/2 games you could be looking at K6o thinking he has the nuts. Ok, he seems like a better player than that, but you can't fold when you beat so many possible holdings.
No, most of his hands haven't gone to show down. Never seen him do anything out of line. He's a quiet player, but when he invests in a pot he's usually push the action, and since he's so short, that usually means he's shoving. But only after the flop. Preflop i can't remember him reraising once, but he hadn't been at the table that long, so, at the time I didn't know if this meant he never reraised, or just never had the chance.Also, i don't think he would be the type to call a raise with little cards that would complete the straight here. That is just a hunch though, I didn't have any solid proof to back that up.
Has he been 3-betting much or just calling raises? Is he capable of bluffing/semi-bluffing?The only hands I see you beating here are 77 & 88. If you haven't seen him bluff before, I'd probably let this one go. If you have, I'd probably raise.
Just to clarify, haven't seen him bluff or semi-bluff before.