Negreanu Open Horse At Poker Stars, Tues September 4th At 9:00 Pm Et

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In. I'll be driving down the interstate at about 80mph during the tournament, so I won't be chatting. Also, I have no idea how good my connection will be, so I plan to be aggressive when I am connected. I apologize in advance for the bad beats.Also, If GWC is at my starting table again tonight, expect to hear about some incidents of road rage in Louisiana. :club:
This almost made me crap my pants. BTW, please don't wreck your car when I lay down a bad beat. I don't want that hovering over my soul for the next couple of days......

wow...sat out the first round, sat in and have been getting raped since then :club::D :D Don't know anyone at my table but they seem to play well with 699K and 887J.

I don't even know what that means
yeah me neither. i'll keep it simple for us: you love me, not kurt. he has a mohawk, my hair is not retarded. that should be enough, right? i've built relationships on less.
yeah me neither. i'll keep it simple for us: you love me, not kurt. he has a mohawk, my hair is not retarded. that should be enough, right? i've built relationships on less.
That and the cookies, and I'm great.