Besides poker, this is my other obsession. I never played number 1, but I beat 80s and numebr 2 on hard.80s I cant beat Play With me on Expert. I mean that first solo part I can get through with star power, but right when you get done with that they lead you on like its gonna be easy for a bit with one long note, then bam, more solo, and instafail. Its freaking impossible.As for number 2. I cannot get past the first 10% of Carry Me Home for the life of me. That first solo is so impossible I don't know how I'll ever beat the game. I beat every other song on expert in that city except the encore obv.Anyone else play this game?

Besides poker, this is my other obsession. I never played number 1, but I beat 80s and numebr 2 on hard.80s I cant beat Play With me on Expert. I mean that first solo part I can get through with star power, but right when you get done with that they lead you on like its gonna be easy for a bit with one long note, then bam, more solo, and instafail. Its freaking impossible.As for number 2. I cannot get past the first 10% of Carry Me Home for the life of me. That first solo is so impossible I don't know how I'll ever beat the game. I beat every other song on expert in that city except the encore obv.Anyone else play this game?
My roommate at school has it and is addicted, there are many college kids completely obsessed with it. I play on beginner from time to time and its fun but I try to moderate my play so it doesn't take over my life lol.

I've got all three games. Actually, GH1 (specifically "More Than a Feeling" by Boston) is what convinced me to pick up a PS2. I just got GH80's the other day and finally played through most of Medium tonight. I finally trained myself to strum up and down in this incarnation (which makes the fast parts much easier). However, I still haven't ever learned hammer-ons/pull-offs, so I doubt I'm going to be an expert.

At least Im not the only one, what difficulty were you on?
Carry Me Home is a bitch, I eventually beat it though. I haven't played in awhile, but I remember only having a few bonus songs left that I couldn't beat. Jordan is ****ing impossible.

Love this game, talk about addicting. I've introduced it to no less than 3 people/couples who have immediately went out and bought it.Favorites to play - Jessica & Sweet Child of Mine.

Love this game, talk about addicting. I've introduced it to no less than 3 people/couples who have immediately went out and bought it.Favorites to play - Jessica & Sweet Child of Mine.
yeah, I was at the store and tested GH2 and instantly wanted to buy it for my 360. but then I was told that there's another game that's similar and with all the instruments so I'm gonna hold out.I tried sweet child of mine on medium but got my arse handed to me (and I actually play the guitar!). somebody please tell me easy is a lot easier otherwise I could see this as a frustrating game
yeah, I was at the store and tested GH2 and instantly wanted to buy it for my 360. but then I was told that there's another game that's similar and with all the instruments so I'm gonna hold out.I tried sweet child of mine on medium but got my arse handed to me (and I actually play the guitar!). somebody please tell me easy is a lot easier otherwise I could see this as a frustrating game
I have played guitar for 19 years. I started off playing on medium because easy is boring. Just takes a song or two get into it and then you are good to go.
Phychobilly Freakout on expert = End of the GameNo way in hell I'm ever beating it at least :)I thought I'd never get past medium. And then HardBut this one just ain't gunna happen.
Beat it.Did you ever beat Carry Me Home?
This thread has got to die. Every time I see it I want to go out and buy the damn game.
Fucking do it already! Damn B!
Fucking do it already! Damn B!
but it makes no sense. I wait another month or two and some game JUST like GH (actually, it may be from the same guys) is coming out.hmm...lemme see if I can find it so I know wtf it is that I'm waiting for.

ahhh...here it is. Rock Band! THAT'S what I'm waiting for...looks SICK if they can pull it off. should be available sometime in Q4-2007Rock Band Previewquestion. with the existing GH-series can you download more songs with XBOX Live or whatever they use on PS and Wii?

ahhh...here it is. Rock Band! THAT'S what I'm waiting for...looks SICK if they can pull it off. should be available sometime in Q4-2007Rock Band Previewquestion. with the existing GH-series can you download more songs with XBOX Live or whatever they use on PS and Wii?
It's from a different company, and I mentioned it in the 3rd post of the thread :club:
Phychobilly Freakout on expert = End of the Game
My roommates tried to do this 2 man, so they can press the buttons twice as fast, but they didn't get past 10 seconds without failing, and they looked gay trying to do it lol.
I saw the G4 folks playing the game on something once and they looked like the opposite of the nuts. Except Morgan Webb she usually always looks pretty good.

I can justify getting a fake guitar - but I have to draw the line at a fake drum kit and karaoke.Rock Band is NOT for me.

It's from a different company, and I mentioned it in the 3rd post of the thread :club:
you must think I actually read and store information in that thinking machine thingy in my head okay, I knew I'd break down. I bought GH2 and at LEAST the 360 version does have downloadable content for more songs.It was totally an impulsive buy but I figure Rock Band could take a while (anything I want that takes more than 2-weeks is long for me)
  • 2 months later...

bumping this thread.Just beat GH3 on expert. Raining Blood is gay, Lou is gayer. I didn't break one guitar whihc is a miracle, cuz it's always the guitars fault I fail.I might break my guitar on Dragonforce tho...stay tuned.