The Spademan/fcpinfo Survivor Challenge

Who stays and who goes?  

108 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you rather see leave forever?

• I don't want Spademan or Bob to Leave
    • There are others that I wish would leave
    • Labour should be spelled with a "U"

I wouldn't have voted for either one to leave. I love everyone here as each member brings their own special and unique qualities to this wonderful forum.Except FoxwoodsPro, I would ban him.And Ryland is kind of annoying too; I could do without him.Also that one guy who once said that you should check when out of position and you flop top set from the big blind on a rainbow board. That could be solid advice depending on the situation, but I just didn't like his tone.Anybody who has a joke account would have their original account banned forcing them to post only from their joke accounts. Except beans-n-icewater and RodReynolds. They can keep their original accounts active.I would obviously ban myself.And finally, these people would also be banned:jethrodullZippy CootieD3R3K1991gfdsa146dEv~SuitedAces21Swacker Davedms26BigDMcGeeDubeymtdesmoinesNaismithFade2241whatgreatiswsop2008MrSmithAaronHowardInsanityCubedsimo_8ballTheWynntheinvestorMisterBlinkwoodChamonyxMercury69David_NicosonIncubus77546ThreeBetJSHammKDawgComethStupidKidNoSup4Ugatortom64El Guapoxmykromakaveliwjpsujohnprofxavier9rdtedmNixedahosangJadakiice4804renaedawnsilkyjonsonzimmer4141spydur86RDogbipolarbeargdaddy84pokerdan1979ShakeZumaZach6668No_Neckdlingdlingfleung22Don Giovannized500pitchgodFenxisJeepster80125scramajs510msals11bleacherbum3CaneBrainNapa_Donbrandonrealwoguy213DirtydutchAcid_KnightBeaverStyleterradawgJaxxVainGWCGWCMikey Raviolijimhoff14SCSKickOuch-8ssolderzp.s. dna4ever too.And that one guy whose name is something like "qyaqi" that I can never remember and I don't know what it means or how to pronounce it. I think he's funny, but what's with that name?p.p.s. And Ron_Mexico.
I was soooooooooooo happy my name wasn't on that list! Woohoo!
  • Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't feel too bad; I mean, look at some of the guys who were ranked higher:rdtedm, jimhoff14, makaveliwj, ShakeZuma, and spydur86How have they not been banned already?
just to let everyone know, its ok now. My posting privileges have been restored now. I'm only allowed to post between the hours of 5 a.m. and 6 a.m. EST, but still. I can make useless and unfunny comments on a wide variety of topics in just an hour. I'm talented.in a side note, its amazing how much power JoeyJoJo wields around here, huh.
Talking about it is a good way to prevent it from happening.You just made my list.listgt1.jpg
<Spoken in a cheesy Sean Connery imitation voice> "Your list?!? Losers always whine about making it on your list. Winners go home and f**k the prom queen"This obscure movie quote was brought to you by the letter 'E' and the number '6'.
<Spoken in a cheesy Sean Connery imitation voice> "Your list?!? Losers always talk about making it on your list. Winners go home and <censored> the prom queen"This obscure movie quote was brought to you by the letter 'E' and the number '6'.
Obscure my tookis! I use that all the time.rock.jpg
<Spoken in a cheesy Sean Connery imitation voice> "Your list?!? Losers always whine about making it on your list. Winners go home and f**k the prom queen"This obscure movie quote blatantly obvious movie quote was brought to you by the letter 'E' and the number '6'.
FMP... Based on the latest replies
I wonder what this guy has to say about the situation:http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...showtopic=72779(second post down)
Musings From A Man Who Would Like To Be In Charge Of The Next NASA LaunchIf one of the astronauts fall out ON THE WAY UP, I don't think it will be TIME TO START PANICKING. If two fall out, I'll ask someone to CHECK THE MAIN HATCH. It's probably STILL OPEN.That was my responsibility? Looks like I'm in some SERIOUS HOT WATER, once again.If I forget where we're going, I'll be very vague in DIRECTING MY SUBORDINATES. Ok fellas, let's go a little bit higher, but not TOO HIGH. This seems JUST ABOUT RIGHT. I'll be taking off now. I've decided, just now, to take HALF A VACATION DAY.
Coincidence? Me thinks not.
He's got you on the ropes LLY. Also, when did you stoop to the level of a joke account, and one that has a distinct lack of punchlines no less? And when DID capitalizing words at RANDOM locations BECOME "funny"? I think I did it wrong, but I don't even care one bit, you're stupid.JJJ, please ban me next.
  • 2 months later...
Coincidence? Me thinks not.He's got you on the ropes LLY. Also, when did you stoop to the level of a joke account, and one that has a distinct of punchlines no less? And when DID capitalizing words at RANDOM locations BECOME "funny"? I think I did it wrong, but I don't even care one bit, you're stupid.JJJ, please ban me next.
God dammit
I knew that would come in handy

I did not think anyone knew who I was and I made it. I'm so proud, this is the greateast day of my life at least it was 3 months ago when the list came out, or it would have been if I had known about it. ISAL

I did not think anyone knew who I was and I made it. I'm so proud, this is the greateast day of my life at least it was 3 months ago when the list came out, or it would have been if I had known about it. ISAL
BAN
  • 7 months later...
As long as Clay Akin continues to post, it's all good.
The night had enfolded around me. Darkness infiltrated each cell of my feeble frame, and temptresses of the night clenched my loins as the angry fires of reality's harsh gaze penetrated deep inside of me. I was lost and alone, with nobody to call my own, no home to rest my head, and sadness overcame me. I saw what I once was, a window to heaven, a beacon of light, a creator of sonic beauty that could forever change an instant in time, an instant in rhyme?? I don't know if that makes sense, but making sense had never concerned me before, so why now?? And when these tortuous thoughts had reached their crescendo, I was taken by whirlwind into the very center of the earth, by a man in over-sized pants and a smile that you couldn't help but touch. And it was there he spoke to me, took me by the hand, and showed me all I had yet to accomplish. He showed me a bear, in a lonesome forest, with a metal spike in his paw. The bear looked at me with eyes of moribund sadness, begging me to take that spike away. And as I thought about the task set before me, I realized that the metal spike inside my own heart was rendering me immobile as well, in a figurative sense mostly, but also in a literal sense too. For I had been stabbed many years ago, but held the pain inside and refused to ever get that looked at for I had an album to promote, concerts to perform, and lives to change. But when would I start taking care of myself?? I saw in that instant that life was not about gruesome glee on a swing-set swinging wildly for hours on end, nor was it a single daffodil in the hand of a nervous boy delivering his gift to his dying mother. No, it was so much more than that. For life is also the sound a blue-bird makes in heat, beckoning you to stroke his empty belly with your soft yet powerful hands, all whilst gazing upon a rainbow after a spring-time storm, and feeling it at the center of your being. This I truly and honestly believe!! Wonderful!!
The night had enfolded around me. Darkness infiltrated each cell of my feeble frame, and temptresses of the night clenched my loins as the angry fires of reality's harsh gaze penetrated deep inside of me. I was lost and alone, with nobody to call my own, no home to rest my head, and sadness overcame me. I saw what I once was, a window to heaven, a beacon of light, a creator of sonic beauty that could forever change an instant in time, an instant in rhyme?? I don't know if that makes sense, but making sense had never concerned me before, so why now?? And when these tortuous thoughts had reached their crescendo, I was taken by whirlwind into the very center of the earth, by a man in over-sized pants and a smile that you couldn't help but touch. And it was there he spoke to me, took me by the hand, and showed me all I had yet to accomplish. He showed me a bear, in a lonesome forest, with a metal spike in his paw. The bear looked at me with eyes of moribund sadness, begging me to take that spike away. And as I thought about the task set before me, I realized that the metal spike inside my own heart was rendering me immobile as well, in a figurative sense mostly, but also in a literal sense too. For I had been stabbed many years ago, but held the pain inside and refused to ever get that looked at for I had an album to promote, concerts to perform, and lives to change. But when would I start taking care of myself?? I saw in that instant that life was not about gruesome glee on a swing-set swinging wildly for hours on end, nor was it a single daffodil in the hand of a nervous boy delivering his gift to his dying mother. No, it was so much more than that. For life is also the sound a blue-bird makes in heat, beckoning you to stroke his empty belly with your soft yet powerful hands, all whilst gazing upon a rainbow after a spring-time storm, and feeling it at the center of your being. This I truly and honestly believe!! Wonderful!!
:club::ts:D :D :4h

i wonder what its like to be RodReynolds.does he just walk into a bar, point at the most attractive woman, and bang her in the bathroom?i mean, if i was a woman i would so want RR to father my children.have i said to much?ROD I LOVE YOU.

i wonder what its like to be RodReynolds.does he just walk into a bar, point at the most attractive woman, and bang her in the bathroom?i mean, if i was a woman i would so want RR to father my children.have i said to much?ROD I LOVE YOU.
no he just bangs her in the seat she is sitting in. they make animal noises and RR tells everyone its about to get a lil frisky there.