Aa Facing Raise And Re-raise After Flop

No real reads, they haven't been at the table long. Do I push or fold? I was going to shove the original raiser but I am not sure what to do now. Wait for a better spot or is this my spot?PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $4 BB (6 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)Hero ($520.60)CO ($426.70)Button ($1085.70)SB ($369.20)BB ($193.85)UTG ($400)Preflop: Hero is MP with Adiamond.gif, Aheart.gif. 1 fold, Hero raises to $12, CO calls $12, 2 folds, BB calls $8.Flop: ($38) 5heart.gif, 4diamond.gif, 2heart.gif(3 players)BB checks, Hero bets $20, CO raises to $60, BB raises to $181.85, Hero ??

This is where you make money over inferior players: they shove here and you fold. I mean, what are you hoping to see here? A straight / flush draw is probably the worst hand that you'll see and guess what: you'd be a small underdog. Most likely hand by far is 55,44,22 trying to scare away a flush draw. You can trick yourself into believing that #1 has A5 and #2 has 33 but that would just be foolhardy.

This is where you make money over inferior players: they shove here and you fold. I mean, what are you hoping to see here? A straight / flush draw is probably the worst hand that you'll see and guess what: you'd be a small underdog. Most likely hand by far is 55,44,22 trying to scare away a flush draw. You can trick yourself into believing that #1 has A5 and #2 has 33 but that would just be foolhardy.
looks like a set to me, perhaps he has 34 of hearts and tons of out too what could player 2 have? A overpair (88?) If he calls too, you can get some money from him

there is absolutely nothing that you beat here...the best that you can hope for is one of them having a combo draw and the other one having a hand like A-5 or 3-3, that's the only scenario i can come up with where one of them, esp speaking about the BB, does not have a set...it should be a pretty easy fold

i stare at the screen until I time out and fold.-Budbundy
This is a classic quote, and very acceptable in this situation.
It's just aces, man. One pair. We play junk to stack people who can't fold overs. Don't be one of those people, or we'll never quit playing junk.
I agree. I posted this hand basically for reassurance about my play. I folded angrily but after seeing the play of the guy who shoved later on, I am not so sure about my fold. The other guy folded too. I was actually quite proud of myself for folding it because like lots of other players, it's hard to throw them away. I guess it is a sign that my game is improving.