High Stakes Showdown - Daniel Is In This Week

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By the way, I'm guessing gibralter is NOT lindgren since they'ved played 10 hands already and not a word has been spoken between the two. Unless E-Dog doesn't want it known that's his stars handle. Hmmmm....interesting.
Pretty sure Lindgren wouldnt want to confirm since he is sponsored by tilt.
Pretty sure Lindgren wouldnt want to confirm since he is sponsored by tilt.
I agree, but the style of this player, so far, doesn't look ANYTHING like e-dog's game, IMO. Just a thorough beatdown so far. Still alot of manuevering left though.
By the way, I'm guessing gibralter is NOT lindgren since they'ved played 10 hands already and not a word has been spoken between the two. Unless E-Dog doesn't want it known that's his stars handle. Hmmmm....interesting.
its even weirder that they havent said anything. like say hello or something at least pretned you dont know each other LOL

nice call, DN wins weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeePokerStars Game #11836467900: Tournament #60056243, $10000+$0 Hold'em No Limit - Match Round III, Level I (25/50) - 2007/09/02 - 19:42:22 (ET)Table '60056243 1' 2-max Seat #2 is the buttonSeat 1: gibralter11 (2075 in chips) Seat 2: KidPoker (17925 in chips) KidPoker: posts small blind 25gibralter11: posts big blind 50*** HOLE CARDS ***KidPoker: raises 100 to 150gibralter11: calls 100*** FLOP *** [Kd 2s Jh]gibralter11: checks KidPoker: checks *** TURN *** [Kd 2s Jh] [Qc]gibralter11: bets 300KidPoker: calls 300*** RIVER *** [Kd 2s Jh Qc] [9s]gibralter11: bets 1625 and is all-inKidPoker said, "this might be really dumb... you have everything???"gibralter11 said, "not the nuts"KidPoker said, "gamboooool"KidPoker: calls 1625*** SHOW DOWN ***gibralter11: shows [9c 7s] (a pair of Nines)KidPoker: shows [Ah Jc] (a pair of Jacks)KidPoker said, "lol"KidPoker collected 4150 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 4150 | Rake 0 Board [Kd 2s Jh Qc 9s]Seat 1: gibralter11 (big blind) showed [9c 7s] and lost with a pair of NinesSeat 2: KidPoker (button) (small blind) showed [Ah Jc] and won (4150) with a pair of Jacks