Holy Shit, Bob Is Cleaning House!

Dude, I know you have put more into this forum than I have... -snip-
This is true..all those threads that he and Dutch shitstormed carried on endlessly with all that witty literary banter.. the Krablar story that should be locked, along with the "You know you're playing a fish when.." thread has provided hours of amusement to everybody involved.. With all that he's invested, I can see why he's so concerned about the future of this site. Edit: And the Card Runners comparison is absolutely laughable and based nowhere in reality dead on, if you know anything about that site.
  • Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is true..all those threads that he and Dutch shitstormed carried on endlessly with all that witty literary banter.. the Krablar story that should be locked, along with the "You know you're playing a fish when.." thread has provided hours of amusement to everybody involved.. With all that he's invested, I can see why he's so concerned about the future of this site. Edit: And the Card Runners comparison is absolutely laughable and based nowhere in reality dead on, if you know anything about that site.
Are we beefing again and me not get the memo?
Nah.. I just don't get why you're feigning concern over how this site/forum might be manipulated.
Because if they make the forums part of the poker school IE you need to pay money to have access, it's GG for the forums, at least as we know it. I personally would be gone, because I wouldn't pay 2 cents for a DN poker school.
Because if they make the forums part of the poker school IE you need to pay money to have access, it's GG for the forums, at least as we know it. I personally would be gone, because I wouldn't pay 2 cents for a DN poker school.
In that case I think we've just changed our policy and we will be selectively charging for access to the forum for those who use the most bandwith.
In that case I think we've just changed our policy and we will be selectively charging for access to the forum for those who use the most bandwith.
Band with what?
Har Har HarDid all you guys have your senses of humor surgically removed during mod training?
I think the majority of people would be gone, thus, the Card Runners comparison is so silly.

Let me tell you something about acting. I did this Showtime movie, "Hot Ice" with Anne Archer. Never once touched my per diem. I'd go down to Kraft Service, cup a soup, some veggies. Baby I had a stew going!

BigD, you've never really bothered me or anything but I enjoy watching people get stomped a little, and you're getting stomped a little.I also enjoyed the band without joke, little bit of a stretch but in line with the labour thing.This thread is delivering.

BigD, you've never really bothered me or anything but I enjoy watching people get stomped a little, and you're getting stomped a little.I also enjoyed the band without joke, little bit of a stretch but in line with the labour thing.This thread is delivering.
Fair enough, I am getting stomped a little.. dm stomped me pretty good. I'm done with this thread in a few more posts... for those of you barbarians on the 20 posts per thread system, you haven't had the joy at staring a perfect latex-clad ass everytime you open this thread.. like I am.. once this thread becomes 4 pages long, I'm pretty much gonna be done..
Fair enough, I am getting stomped a little.. dm stomped me pretty good. I'm done with this thread in a few more posts... for those of you barbarians on the 20 posts per thread system, you haven't had the joy at staring a perfect latex-clad ass everytime you open this thread.. like I am.. once this thread becomes 4 pages long, I'm pretty much gonna be done..
isn't this already the 6th page?
The latex photo was certainly an outstanding contribution to this or any thread.
The latex photo was certainly an outstanding contribution to this or any thread.
I dunno, her face is a bit swine-ish and caked a bit, and that splotch showing through the latex over her ass is either a gaudy tattoo, a deeply set bruise or a severely confused yeast infection.Whichever, it's a turn-off for me.I'd still try to watch if you had relations with her in a house I was in or something though, because I am a pervert.
I dunno, her face is a bit swine-ish and caked a bit, and that splotch showing through the latex over her ass is either a gaudy tattoo, a deeply set bruise or a severely confused yeast infection.Whichever, it's a turn-off for me.I'd still try to watch if you had relations with her in a house I was in or something though, because I am a pervert.
see, bruise or tattoo is a huge turn on for me, I was about to comment how that was my favorite part of the photo.. different strokes.
"for those of you barbarians on the 20 post system"I myself am civilized, circumcised and on the 40 post system.
you just wanna believe you're on the ground floor of more threads than you really are :club: