Holy Shit, Bob Is Cleaning House!

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry DI have hijacked this thread with good will and gumdropsgo sell crazy somewhere else...we're all full up here
Can I have a lime green balloon and a gumdrop pleasssssssssse? :club:
Can I have a lime green balloon and a gumdrop pleasssssssssse? :club:
Lime green is my favorite color in latex.I get $2.50 for a balloon, gumdrops are extra.sorry..republican
Lime green is my favorite color in latex.I get $2.50 for a balloon, gumdrops are extra.sorry..republican
But I am a charter member dude, don't I get a discount?ps. I vote republican if that helps.
But I am a charter member dude, don't I get a discount?ps. I vote republican if that helps.
Dude I'm in them for $.19 each so I need to show a little profit.But yea, I can make you a deal....buy 4 get the 5th at half off!
all latex will be confiscated in the revolution, we have better uses for it than as party favors for the children of capitalist pig-dogsshooting.jpg
all latex will be confiscated in the revolution, we have better uses for it than as party favors for the children of capitalist pig-dogs
Long as they kill all the lawyers first, I don't care what they do.
Apparently Bob still has more cleaning to do
Heh.Btw. this wasn't about locking threads, I actually quoted those because I rather liked the virulent nature.It was about me, Spademan, the resident narcissist of greatness sort of tongue in cheek showing how badass of a rebel I am and shaking my fists in defiant fury over a pointless and harmless comment being deleted.So enough with the V for Vendetta stuff, BigD, I'm not looking to blow up any buildings and pass out masks just yet.
Heh.Btw. this wasn't about locking threads, I actually quoted those because I rather liked the virulent nature.It was about me, Spademan, the resident narcissist of greatness sort of tongue in cheek showing how badass of a rebel I am and shaking my fists in defiant fury over a pointless and harmless comment being deleted.So enough with the V for Vendetta stuff, BigD, I'm not looking to blow up any buildings and pass out masks just yet.
When you are, let me know...and can you go back to your old angelina jolie av? I used to love that.
Who doesn't? (+1's are retarded)*edit* Holy hell there are a lot of +1's. Someone needs to do something about that.
A +1 is bad but your posts aren't worse?You're surprised someone would delete a thread of yours that talks about how you choose to urinate? There should be a test before you're allowed to post.Bob has always been more than considerate and professional to me.I don't know who you are and shouldn't have said "posts". You might be the coolest thing since sliced bread. But being ticked that someone deleted or locked a thread about urinating is silly.
Dude I'm in them for $.19 each so I need to show a little profit.But yea, I can make you a deal....buy 4 get the 5th at half off!
Hell I'll take 8 then. What is your return policy?
A +1 is bad but your posts aren't worse?You're surprised someone would delete a thread of yours that talks about how you choose to urinate? There should be a test before you're allowed to post.Bob has always been more than considerate and professional to me.I don't know who you are and shouldn't have said "posts". You might be the coolest thing since sliced bread. But being ticked that someone deleted or locked a thread about urinating is silly.
It's like the principal telling one of the "cool kids" that they aren't quite as cool as they think they are. Never leaves a good feeling with them.
Hell I'll take 8 then. What is your return policy?
8? that's 5, one free and then 3..that's wierd, if you ordered 9 you could get the second free, or tenth, or wait..no, waitI'll just send you a bag and you find your own helium.I was told there would be no math at fcp
8? that's 5, one free and then 3..that's wierd, if you ordered 9 you could get the second free, or tenth, or wait..no, waitI'll just send you a bag and you find your own helium.I was told there would be no math at fcp
Now I am confused, I think I'll just go with flowers. Thanks anyway.
I never made a thread about urinating, you crook-jawed primate.You are so lost right now.Good times.
I never made a thread about urinating, you crook-jawed primate.You are so lost right now.Good times.
"Even deleted a post of mine where I said something about sometimes wanting to pee sitting down because it's comfortable!"I guess I am lost. What does that quote mean then?If you're saying you posted that in a public forum and don't understand why that would be frowned upon then I can see where you and I don't agree. I have not read every reply in every thread. Maybe you could point me to some where Bob had abused his authority. All I said is Bob has always been above board to me and everyone I've come across. It's the immaturity and flame wars that are turning this site into something I don't think DN wants it to be. But as you can see I don't post dailyaround here so what do I know?
"Even deleted a post of mine where I said something about sometimes wanting to pee sitting down because it's comfortable!"I guess I am lost. What does that quote mean then?If you're saying you posted that in a public forum and don't understand why that would be frowned upon then I can see where you and I don't agree. I have not read every reply in every thread. Maybe you could point me to some where Bob had abused his authority. All I said is Bob has always been above board to me and everyone I've come across. It's the immaturity and flame wars that are turning this site into something I don't think DN wants it to be. But as you can see I don't post dailyaround here so what do I know?
you don't know fcking shit, because spademan's OP WAS A JOKE. jesus, how dense can you be?
Btw, +1s are easily the most retarded thing ever.16k+ posts without any +1s.Just saying. People trying to pad your post counts... try contibuting something... worked for me...
I think this was a disguised +1.just sayin...
I think this was a disguised +1.just sayin...
what are you!? bizzaro royal?!you just copied my bit! (and it wasn't even that clever the first time)
Dude, I know you have put more into this forum than I have, but do you really think that you are going to change anything by acting the way you have been?
I've never had any problem with you specifically, Zach, until today at least, I've mentioned that before.
you don't know fcking shit, because spademan's OP WAS A JOKE. jesus, how dense can you be?
I can't imagine why this thread would be locked.