Holy Shit, Bob Is Cleaning House!

I'm going to close this thread since a lot of the forum members will try and be clever with their responses but will come across as idiots and I don't want them to humiliate themselves.
You're both attention whores of the highest order and I know that Big D is going to mention certain femine hygiene products but we don't want the general poker forum dominated by this stupidity.
Holy shit!Bob is cleaning house.Even deleted a post of mine where I said something about sometimes wanting to pee sitting down because it's comfortable!Holy fucking shit!Wtfpwning left and right!Awesomeness ensues.
  • Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Bob is out.I like Spademan though.Bob is right though, a lot of the people in those threads were making themselves look even worse than usual.I'm not gonna lock this; instead, I'd like to say that the moderation here is not extreme. Useless threads that degrade into flame wars being locked is not an unusual occurrence on any site, and the threads themselves detract from the overall forum here at FCP and are essentially not worth anything.People who are upset about the moderation (cough BigDMcGee cough) should just leave on their own, without a poll.Anywho...

I think Bob is out.I like Spademan though.Bob is right though, a lot of the people in those threads were making themselves look even worse than usual.I'm not gonna lock this; instead, I'd like to say that the moderation here is not extreme. Useless threads that degrade into flame wars being locked is not an unusual occurrence on any site, and the threads themselves detract from the overall forum here at FCP and are essentially not worth anything.People who are upset about the moderation (cough BigDMcGee cough) should just leave on their own, without a poll.Anywho...
Damn, you got corporate fast.
Bob is right though, a lot of the people in those threads were making themselves look even worse than usual.
But, that's why they were entertaining. =PDon't really care about that though.Just don't delete my posts please, as pointless yet full of teh sweetness as they may be.

re: spademanlol, that's true.They're entertaining to a point, but most of the time, they are just annoying.BigD vs FWP is not epic. It's one of those matches on the undercard while people are filing to their seats, before the real undercard, before the main event.PS - I only delete spam.

Btw, +1s are easily the most retarded thing ever.16k+ posts without any +1s.Just saying. People trying to pad your post counts... try contibuting something... worked for me...
-7, I think thats how many plus ones I had. Now it is corrected
They're entertaining to a point, but most of the time, they are just annoying.BigD vs FWP is not epic. It's one of those matches on the undercard while people are filing to their seats, before the real undercard, before the main event.PS - I only delete spam.
Agreed.I just have a lot of beer in me, and don't like having something innocuous being deleted.
Hmmm... this idea of beer intrigues me...Is Beer vs Eating this week really even a question?
Well, if you mean how many days should you go without eating so you can drink copious amounts of beer, yes. (5)Btw, people from the UK really sucked at forecasting how long this would take to get locked.