Gay Or Not?

Sex work  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Does sucking **** for money make you gay?

• Yes
    • No

anyone who says "you'd have to pay me 5 million to make me even THINK of blowing a guy" is either very wealthy or lying. The amount of money it would take for a straight guy to blow another guy is much, much less than they'd ever admit to. It's all bs till that cash is staring you in the face.
Totally different situation than the orginal post. There's a big difference between some guy being offered a ton of money to do something, and the same guy thinking of doing that same something on his own.Even if the guy is a heroin addict, there are plenty os other ways to get the cash besides sucking ****. Hell, just rob someone. If his first thought is sucking ****, then he's gay.
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone who says "you'd have to pay me 5 million to make me even THINK of blowing a guy" is either very wealthy or lying. The amount of money it would take for a straight guy to blow another guy is much, much less than they'd ever admit to. It's all bs till that cash is staring you in the face.
I'd put a realistic general estimate on that at around 10% of someone's net worth... so if they're worth $100,000, they'd do it for $10,000.Although, if they're super rich ($20m+), then it probably doesn't apply as they don't need an extra 10%. Some would, some wouldn't though.Maybe you could ask someone rich? Daniel, perhaps?..... on second thoughts, maybe someone else.
Totally different situation than the orginal post. There's a big difference between some guy being offered a ton of money to do something, and the same guy thinking of doing that same something on his own.Even if the guy is a heroin addict, there are plenty os other ways to get the cash besides sucking ****. Hell, just rob someone. If his first thought is sucking ****, then he's gay.
but maybe he isn't a violent person.. maybe he doesn't want to commit a crime ( at least, commit a crime with a victim) It's easy for you to say " oh, **** that, I'm going to just go out and rob someone" but that's much easier said then done. I'm not saying that's his first thought to get money is to do that, I'm saying he's desperate, and the money is easy and quick, a quick and easy way to get a fix.
I'd do it for way, way less than 10% of my net worth. But I'm ****ed up enough that I have story incentive, too.
This is a very good point. There are many things I'd do just to be able to say I've done them. Adding cash to that equation only serves to diminish the amount of cash I'd need to do it. If there's a great story to be told later, I might not even need cash at all.
villagepeople.jpg
Let's not give Pokerstars any ideas, just yet.Now if we can photoshop, McEvoy, Raymer, Moneymaker, and Hachem in there, I'll give the green light.

Okay after reading this thread i have come to 2 conclusions BigD is a recovering heroine addict and dirty dutch is a closet queer how ever i am not one to judge so you 2 homos are still ok in my book yes even though your both pole smoking flaming fahgs i willnever judge you of it or throw your anal pounding sack fondling thoughtsin your face . :club:

Okay after reading this thread i have come to 2 conclusions BigD is a recovering heroine addict and dirty dutch is a closet queer how ever i am not one to judge so you 2 homos are still ok in my book yes even though your both pole smoking flaming fahgs i willnever judge you of it or throw your anal pounding sack fondling thoughtsin your face . :club:
God blessed you with eloquence.

If I were in the closet, I probably wouldn't announce that I'd do a dude. If doing a dude who looks like a hot chick is gay or bi or whatever, lighten my loafers, girlfriend, because there's a wide word of ass you there that I don't wanna' miss.

Is homosexuality based on state of mind or actions? That is the fundamental question in the discussion.You judge a man by his actions, and if he sucks **** (for whatever excuse he provides) he is a ****-sucker, and thus he is gay. If a crack addict doesn't want to steal my car, doesn't enjoy stealing it but merely does it out of desperation, that crack addict is still a thief. Intentions mean shit, you look at actions when judging people.The following phrase from 'Play it to the Bone' comes to mind:

If a man builds one thousand bridges, then sucks one dick, to the world, he's not a bridge-builder, he's a ****-sucker.
you got this one switched up, he's the junkie, I'm the closet case.

i saw this documentary, where this "straight" guy was an actor in gay films, and he considered himself straight... So, it's definitely possible to suck **** and not be gay... But as this thread shows, not everyone will believe/agree with you. My 2 cents