Gay Or Not?

Sex work  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Does sucking **** for money make you gay?

• Yes
    • No

Here's a hypothetical for you. I was on another forum, and we were talking about this book, where a prostitue's boyfriend went to suk cok to help pay for their heroin addiction, but couldn't "Get the hang of it" so to speak. So my question is.. if you were drug addicted, or for some otehr reason needed money, and the only way you could get it was to suck cok, would you consider them gay, even though their sexual preference was for women and sucking the cok did nothing for them sexually?Before you answer, I want to give the example of a couple female prostitutes I know socially ( Not professionally!) One is a lesbian, and the other had been a lesbian for lik 7 years until recently coming back around towards men. She's retired from sex work, but during the bulk of the time she was a prostitute, she considered herself a lesbian. Basically, I'm asking, is it the act that makes you gay, or the desire that matters?

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They're whores of the highest order and I know that Big D is going to call me a douche but we don't want the general off-topic poker forum dominated by gay polls.

Here's a hypothetical for you. I was on another forum, and we were talking about this book, where a prostitue's boyfriend went to suk cok to help pay for their heroin addiction, but couldn't "Get the hang of it" so to speak. So my question is.. if you were drug addicted, or for some otehr reason needed money, and the only way you could get it was to suck cok, would you consider them gay, even though their sexual preference was for women and sucking the cok did nothing for them sexually?Before you answer, I want to give the example of a couple female prostitutes I know socially ( Not professionally!) One is a lesbian, and the other had been a lesbian for lik 7 years until recently coming back around towards men. She's retired from sex work, but during the bulk of the time she was a prostitute, she considered herself a lesbian. Basically, I'm asking, is it the act that makes you gay, or the desire that matters?
I've said it many many times, because I like saying cock and because it's true so here you go again:Sucking a cock does not make you gay.It's WANTING to suck cock that makes you gay (or bi).

If you are a guy and you do that, it is gay. Even if you don't like it, it is a gay moment. Here is a better question. And I'm from Cleveland so if Lebron doesn't work for you, think of someone else, like Jack Bauer.If Lebron came up to you and asked to have sex with you, would you do it because it is Lebron James?

Well, it works for the opposite scenario. If you really want to give a guy a blow job and you simply haven't gotten around to it in your lifetime, you're still gay. You don't have to actually do it to be gay, so I'd say that it's reasonable to say that doing it but not enjoying it doesn't make you gay. Similarly, virgins can be straight. If you're raped, it doesn't make you gay or straight.

If you're in need of cash and the first thing that pops into your head is to suck some random guy's **** for money, then you're gay. (Or at least bi).
This is probably a good point, though. Anyone who immediately goes to oral sex on men probably doesn't have too many qualms about it to begin with. I mean, there are other ways to make money.

There is no clear line between gay and straight when you throw in money.Do it for $10- definitely gay.Do it for $1000000000- nothing to do with being gay.Dont do it for $1000000000- insane not to.So what dollar amount between 10 and a billion makes you gay versus straight is just an arbitrary choice.

I do believe there is a difference between Jeffery Dahmer and someone who kills a guy in a barfight.Circumstances can elicit sexual behaviors that are otherwise abnormal for any given person.Prison homosexuality is a classic example of this. Women in wartime forced to prostitute themselves for survival due to various reasons- another example.Soldiers who rape women with gusto during conflict, but return to "normal life" once the war is over and never rape again.I think if you consider the totality of the circumstances and it reveals the fact that the sexual act wasn't motivated out of desire but rather out of circumstance, then you can reasonably conclude

There is no clear line between gay and straight when you throw in money.Do it for $10- definitely gay.Do it for $1000000000- nothing to do with being gay.Dont do it for $1000000000- insane not to.So what dollar amount between 10 and a billion makes you gay versus straight is just an arbitrary choice.
the standard answer here is 1 brazzillion.
This is probably a good point, though. Anyone who immediately goes to oral sex on men probably doesn't have too many qualms about it to begin with. I mean, there are other ways to make money.
yeah, but someone in the throes of a heroin addiction isn't exactly the most employable of chaps, which is why I suggested drug addict.
I've said it many many times, because I like saying cock and because it's true so here you go again:Sucking a cock does not make you gay.It's WANTING to suck cock that makes you gay (or bi).
Ed Zachary.
Au contraire, there have been numerous studies conducted to answer this conundrum...As can be seen below, there is a clear inverse relationship between amt of gayness and amt of monies earned through performance of gay act. No matter how much money one is offered, there will still be a small amt of gay associated with it. It can also be seen from this study that any act done for under $1 million...makes you a flaming homosexual.untitled75ym6.pngflawless drunk typing skills ftw?

anyone who says "you'd have to pay me 5 million to make me even THINK of blowing a guy" is either very wealthy or lying. The amount of money it would take for a straight guy to blow another guy is much, much less than they'd ever admit to. It's all bs till that cash is staring you in the face.