The Bigdmcgee/foxwoodspro Survivor Challenge

Who stays and who goes?  

102 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you rather see leave FCP for ever and have their IP address banned, never to return again.

• BigDMcGee
    • Foxwoodspro

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You were Bob Hope..can I change my vote?
I didn't realize I'd done anything memorable enough on that account to make it a vote swinger..As a staunch republican and fan of caddyshack, I figured you'd like Bob Hope,,, ever since I was a kid, I've been using "Bob Hope' as the answer to questions I Don't know the answer too, and it progressed into me using Bob Hope and BigDickMcgee for various screen names ( shortened here for censorship reasons) The BigDMcGee thing is an obscure reference to a terrible comedian named "Bob Zany", jsut about the worst comedian ever, he would be on TV during the height of the 80's -90's stand-up boom. He had this terrible joke, that was like "people always come up to me, and ask me "Hey.. bob zany, is that your real name?!?" And I say no! My real name is Big Dick McGee... " for some reason this joke struck me as hilariously unfunny, and I've been using it for screen names in video games, or bowling or what ever for about 15 years.. it's pretty much my own private inside joke, no one else would or should think it is funny.
Oh, I absolutely did. My sense of irony is that overdeveloped. Plus, you, this was a no-brainer landslide.
No, your irony is perfectly developed. Some day, in the future, when sincerity is dead, our posts will be sacred scriptures.
I didn't realize I'd done anything memorable enough on that account to make it a vote swinger..As a staunch republican and fan of caddyshack, I figured you'd like Bob Hope,,, ever since I was a kid, I've been using "Bob Hope' as the answer to questions I Don't know the answer too, and it progressed into me using Bob Hope and BigDickMcgee for various screen names ( shortened here for censorship reasons) The BigDMcGee thing is an obscure reference to a terrible comedian named "Bob Zany", jsut about the worst comedian ever, he would be on TV during the height of the 80's -90's stand-up boom. He had this terrible joke, that was like "people always come up to me, and ask me "Hey.. bob zany, is that your real name?!?" And I say no! My real name is Big Dick McGee... " for some reason this joke struck me as hilariously unfunny, and I've been using it for screen names in video games, or bowling or what ever for about 15 years.. it's pretty much my own private inside joke, no one else would or should think it is funny.
it was just a joke, please refrain from long personal stories in the future.kthnx
it was just a joke, please refrain from long personal stories in the future.kthnx
LOL yeah, I don't like to get into the bigdmcgee thing, because it's terribly boring and unfunny, but I find myself doing it from time to time, and regreting it each time.

comrades, let us not forget that it was BigD who brought us the Krablar. FWP is a man that does not think for himself and brings about his lunacy to provide an opiate to the masses. FWP is a man who believes in populism via his own idiocracy whereas BigD provides the masses with true entertainment. It is up to you to decide, but you have to ask youself, does FWP provide me with that much more enjoyment then the normal bourgios while BigD at least provides substance. FWP just caters to the lowest common demnonenator and lives off of his own arrogance while flies in the face of what the populace truly wants. Vote for what is real and not what is superficial comrades

comrades, let us not forget that it was BigD who brought us the Krablar. FWP is a man that does not think for himself and brings about his lunacy to provide an opiate to the masses. FWP is a man who believes in populism via his own idiocracy whereas BigD provides the masses with true entertainment. It is up to you to decide, but you have to ask youself, does FWP provide me with that much more enjoyment then the normal bourgios while BigD at least provides substance. FWP just caters to the lowest common demnonenator and lives off of his own arrogance while flies in the face of what the populace truly wants. Vote for what is real and not what is superficial comrades
I vote for you to either never come back, learn to spell, or be funny. And, this is definitely a do as I say not as I do thing.
After being in St. Petersberg for a couple days this summer I am very upset with you Vlad for what you did to the most beautiful city in the world. Now it's a shell of it's former self, and yet it still beats LA and 1/2 of Dallas combined.

yw big mcwhatever.........kids rides my coatr tails noone cares bout your pathetic FCP existenceyou hoppen on my coat tail and i bit itll be over soon dudeit was my bad not your effect in any waythis is so weirdtwilightzoneaments

I was always more of a trotsky man, but your Krablar love may just have won me over, comrade.
yw big mcwhatever.........kids rides my coatr tails noone cares bout your pathetic FCP existenceyou hoppen on my coat tail and i bit itll be over soon dudeit was my bad not your effect in any waythis is so weirdtwilightzoneaments
It's tough being king, FWP, I know, so many haters, trying to knock off the crown. Don't worry, I'll be sure to once a month drive drunk and donk off my bankroll on blackjack and 40 year old women, just for you.
The real question is, how does your family feel about your mother not aborting the retarded baby while she still had the chance.
This fits into any thread with FWP in it.
HU for whatever FWP can hit and run would appease more people. :club:
FYP
no no no, I made a parody account of Zimmerline.. called Zanderdim or something.. I think Zimmerline was Lady Grey, personally.. they both left about the same time.
Man, Lady Grey and I didn't get along even a little, but I think I would marry that chick. She's a smug, young English girl who likes Raymond Caver. I seem to recall seeing a picture of her and she was adorable, but I might have imagined that. I picture we'd fight nonstop, and once we split, I'd mope around, grow my bread back (as it turns out, I'm the only Asian is North America who can grow a sick beard. It's an odd point of pride, but it's all I've got), drink, and eventually crash a motorcycle. Yeah, that sounds awesome.Oh, right, my point is, you don't have to be remotely hot for me to think you're hot, if you have an English accent. Under 30, under 160lbs. and a vagina, and I'll pack you with everything I've got. Maybe I should post that on Craig's List.(In case my postings of late aren't a giveaway, I'm still not off pills.)
I know this is a horribly pedestol joke, but which word does not belong: Money, Success, Bankroll, FWP?
Don't forget who brought you the joy of pinching, when it comes time to come out to the election booth...