The Bigdmcgee/foxwoodspro Survivor Challenge

Who stays and who goes?  

102 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you rather see leave FCP for ever and have their IP address banned, never to return again.

• BigDMcGee
    • Foxwoodspro

Well, kids, it's time to cast your votes. Me and foxwoods both have agreed on this. THe poll will close at 2 am tommorrow pokerstars time. The loser will leave FCP (and to clarify, by "Loser" I mean, of course, the person to get the most votes. He's the "Loser" because he's leaving FCP and losing the bet. The "loser" will win the pole") , never post again, and have their IP address banned. Now, I will need a help from the mods with this bet.. because I will need A) them not to close this thread.. I Know you guys have an aversion to stuff like this to begin with.. but really.. how much do you all really like me or FWP? one of us being perma banned will make your day, you know it, I know it. And this is in the general interests of gambling, since we have a wager. 2) I will need you to IP band whomever they vote off the island. I know I don't trust FWP to keep his word, and it will be much easier for me to resist the temptation of creating an alt if I'm just IP banned. Thanks alot if you guys can help out.Good luck to you, FWP, and GL to me.EDIT: the person you vote for is the person you want to see banned...

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

now wait minute because this is a little confusing. your post says "loser" will leave fcp, but the way the ? is set up it looks like the way the title is set up the guy with the most votes will leave. so who do i vote for you ****sticks?

now wait minute because this is a little confusing. your post says "loser" will leave fcp, but the way the ? is set up it looks like the way the title is set up the guy with the most votes will leave. so who do i vote for you ****sticks?
"Who would you rather see leave FCP for ever and have their IP address banned, never to return again."Seems pretty clear. Are you one of those people who looks for excuses to be confused?
Side action on the following of the consequenses of this poll?
FWP, in a rejection-induced alcoholic rage, puts a .45 in his mouth and blows his brains away before ever leaving this forum.
"Who would you rather see leave FCP for ever and have their IP address banned, never to return again."Seems pretty clear. Are you one of those people who looks for excuses to be confused?
read the OP not just the subtitle. they're contradictory.
I haven't been reading at all this week, whats with the feud between you two?
oh, there's not even that much of a beef.. I don't really even mind fwp that much.. but he was shooting his mouth off in Off-topic about "voting me off the island" so I wanted to see if he would put his money where his mouth is, and see if he or I would get voted off. This has more with me beign a degenerate gambler than with a beef I have with him.I mean, he's a drunken retarded fool, but I think he's kinda funny, and will miss him. I don't have the hate for him others do.
who did you vote off the island, Balloon guy.. I'm dying to know.. I would handicap it 70-30 foxwoods to me, on your vote..
wouldn't you like to know...... :club:
well its shaping up to be jump on the guy everyone knows who cares about the no name.....hardly suprising...if FWP vs 99% of forum its FWP to many no name haters......sadly I do pwn this place and am King of gen pop
King of gen pop for one more day.. enjoy it.