For All The Red Sox Fans!

Fucking amazing game by Buchholz, y'all donks are just jealous.
you're right. I wish I could throw a no-hitter (no sw).. too bad my parents wouldn't sign the t-ball slip (sw) :club:
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sox fans> all other fans on earth AINECfing jeleousyaments....i dont talk sox on here just every other place/day on earth......i wont stand for the ignorant rewsponses sox and the pats get by fing morons ill get too riled up

sox fans> all other fans on earth AINECfing jeleousyaments....i dont talk sox on here just every other place/day on earth......i wont stand for the ignorant rewsponses sox and the pats get by fing morons ill get too riled up
we are all ignorant fools.. We must bow down to the Red Sox fans... Sorry master.hehehehe
Over half the red soxs fans I know are just bandwaggoners who couldn't name five people on their roster.
thats because they are or were phillies or pirate fans cant blame them it was that or suicidesame as all the pink hat red sox fans and corporate gurus makes me sick
1. Nice first post, great reason to join a poker forum...to flame yankee fans. Wilkommen.2. I don't think there has been a single pro-yankee post in this thread yet.3. The fact that the yankees were 14 games back at the all star break is a testament to how strong of a team they are. No one ever thought that they were going to come back and take the East. Pray for a wild card? They currently have a 2 game lead over seattle who has fallen off the face of the earth, losing 8 in a row. Pray?/rant
Umm I think the fact that they were 14 games back before the all star break shows how not strong of a team they are...and fyp because they aren't going to come back and take the east...
Umm I think the fact that they were 14 games back before the all star break shows how not strong of a team they are...and fyp because they aren't going to come back and take the east...
You think making up 10 games in a couple months on "the best team in baseball" is something a weak team could do? Having a poor first half doesn't classify them as bad team.I never said they were going to come back and win the east, so I'm not sure what you are talking about there.Why does trying to talk baseball with a red sox fan always turn into a pissing contest?
You think making up 10 games in a couple months on "the best team in baseball" is something a weak team could do? Having a poor first half doesn't classify them as bad team.I never said they were going to come back and win the east, so I'm not sure what you are talking about there.Why does trying to talk baseball with a red sox fan always turn into a pissing contest?
Well it's a good thing that the majority of those teams they played weren't teams under .500. Funny how they can beat the Royals and struggle against the Angels, Tigers, etc...
Well it's a good thing that the majority of those teams they played weren't teams under .500. Funny how they can beat the Royals and struggle against the Angels, Tigers, etc...
Funny how EVERYONE PLAYS AGAINST THE SAME TEAMS FOR THE SAME AMOUNT OF GAMES. Either way, if they beat the good teams and lose to the bad teams, you're still gonna make fun of them. I like how you tried to make it a strength of schedule thing, which shows how little you know about baseball.
Funny how EVERYONE PLAYS AGAINST THE SAME TEAMS FOR THE SAME AMOUNT OF GAMES. Either way, if they beat the good teams and lose to the bad teams, you're still gonna make fun of them. I like how you tried to make it a strength of schedule thing, which shows how little you know about baseball.
Actually if you look up the Yankees schedule after the all star break, the majority of the teams they played up until now were under .500 which was my point but yes I know little about baseball you win!
Actually if you look up the Yankees schedule after the all star break, the majority of the teams they played up until now were under .500 which was my point but yes I know little about baseball you win!
So your point was that the Yankees played weak teams to catch up?How about the first half when the Red sox played those teams? Your point means nothing because everyone plays the same damn teams. So while the Yankees were struggling to beat the Angels in the first (which isn't a bad thing at all), the Red Sox were bullying the Rays and the Os and Royals.This isn't football.
time to ban him?

I have to comment on the title of this thread. It says "We run goot" Now I know they are currently in first and yes after almost 90 years they finally won another title. But can this one day really bring you to say the sox run good? I mean 1918, Babe Ruth, Bucky Dent, Aaron Boone, Bill Buckner? Can you ever really say the redsox run good?Oh and did I mention......sweep.gif

If you're trying to say that noone gives a f abput you and you are trying really hard to be a guy whos NEATO good at poker but is really a clown that noone knows or likes than I agree.... you sir are a hidden gem of trolldom

There are only three things I know for sure about this baseball season.1) The Red Sox have a really strong team2) The Yankess have a really strong team3) The Cubs will find a way to blow it, somehow.

There are only three things I know for sure about this baseball season.1) The Red Sox have a really strong team2) The Yankess have a really strong team3) The Cubs and Red Sox will find a way to meet in the World Series. LOCK IT UP

lol @ yankees fansListen, you got COMPLETELY embarassed in 2004, all the past history of Yankees holding over the Red Sox i.e. bucky dent, babe ruth, and aaron boone mean nothing to the Red Sox fan anymore. We got our ring in the greatest comeback in baseball history fashion while the number one payroll in baseball has gotten you nothing in the past 7 years. Sure, if I see highlights of Boone's home run, I feel shitty but then I think back to 9th inning, 3 outs away from being swept and then coming back against Mariano and eventually coming back to win the series. Face it, you've run out of things to say to the Red Sox fan to annoy them. Right now we have the AL East lead in September not the Yankees. Now even when the Sox were up 14.5 I wasn't one to say the division is over and I still believe that. The Yankees could still come back and win the division, theres still a month left. As of right now though, the best thing a Yankee fan can do is stop obsessing about the sweep and focus on making the playoffs.

lol @ yankees fansListen, you got COMPLETELY embarassed in 2004, all the past history of Yankees holding over the Red Sox i.e. bucky dent, babe ruth, and aaron boone mean nothing to the Red Sox fan anymore. We got our ring in the greatest comeback in baseball history fashion while the number one payroll in baseball has gotten you nothing in the past 7 years. Sure, if I see highlights of Boone's home run, I feel shitty but then I think back to 9th inning, 3 outs away from being swept and then coming back against Mariano and eventually coming back to win the series. Face it, you've run out of things to say to the Red Sox fan to annoy them. Right now we have the AL East lead in September not the Yankees. Now even when the Sox were up 14.5 I wasn't one to say the division is over and I still believe that. The Yankees could still come back and win the division, theres still a month left. As of right now though, the best thing a Yankee fan can do is stop obsessing about the sweep and focus on making the playoffs.
I really don't think we can write off a century of history on one season or one series. If you want to live off 2004 forever that's fine, I will just chose to live off of '86 and run that Buckner play over and over in my head. Yes you made history by coming back from a 3-0 defecit and yes it was a blight on the storied history of the bombers but I think it's a bit overstated to say that none of the sox history means anything to a sox fan after 2004.
As of right now though, the best thing a Yankee fan can do is stop obsessing about the sweep and focus on making the playoffs.
As for this they go hand in hand. We reduced an 8 game defecit to a 5 game defecit. As far as "making the playoffs" Seattle seems to have decided to tank their season and the wildcard should go to the 2nd place AL east team....whomever that might be :club: