For All The Red Sox Fans!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Clay Buchholz pitched a no hitter in his 2nd career MLB start. Weeeeeeee go Red Sox!! :icon_dance:Also, this is not poker related so to keep it in here I'll make it poker related also.On a scale of 1-10, how much do you like the Red Sox?
Clay Buchholz pitched a no hitter in his 2nd career MLB start. Weeeeeeee go Red Sox!! :icon_dance:Also, this is not poker related so to keep it in here I'll make it poker related also.On a scale of 1-10, how much do you like poker?
1, and I like the yankees even less.
SHIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP Schilling the f out immedthis 9is the nail in the coffin13millLOLyou can maybe be our 5 but i doubt it.......2007 Chanps BOSTON RED SOX2008 CHAMPS PATRIOTSSSSSSSS SHIP IMMED
Confirming my question, right on schedule.
Confirming my question, right on schedule.
get off my coat tails guy its annoying......ya noone knows you or likes you we get it...dont try to bea "OMG HE HATES FWP ARGUES WITH HIM LIKE ZMOG EVERYNIGHT HES COOL"be your own person and bget off my nuts you pathetoic clownthis trend is oh so tiresome
get off my coat tails guy its annoying......ya noone knows you or likes you we get it...dont try to bea "OMG HE HATES FWP ARGUES WITH HIM LIKE ZMOG EVERYNIGHT HES COOL"be your own person and bget off my nuts you pathetoic clownthis trend is oh so tiresome
esl-2.png
its a nice feat, but its a win thats all it comes down too. You know those red sox are still weary of the yankees.
not even close we want them in the playoffs......A redsox WS championship isnt a championship if we dont beat the yanks in the playoffs....if you understood the rivalry or history at all youd agree...if you were a NIT as a sox fan though you wouldnt but most do
not even close we want them in the playoffs......A redsox WS championship isnt a championship if we dont beat the yanks in the playoffs....if you understood the rivalry or history at all youd agree...if you were a NIT as a sox fan though you wouldnt but most do
I find that hard to believe and I understand the "rivalry"
yes your in wisconsin so clearly you do.....ill respond to this in a bit in more detail......
College in Wisconsin. I appreciate the "insult". :club:
College in Wisconsin. I appreciate the "insult". :club:
if your not from boston dude dont pretend to understand whats gone down for 90 years really.....or how we FEEL..theres a reason we have the top raiter sports radio show on earth.....a reason people pay money to be apart of red sox nation...a reason fenway is still standing...a reason every red sox away game has more red sox fans.....theres just answers and reasons outsiders like you could not grasp but ya you know the rivalry you know whats going on you know the tension....... or you dontredsox fans is a life style a part of your family not just a local team... on the other end of the spectrum yankees have fu(ked your girl in the ass numerous times while you have just done it once..you riled her up get her naked and horny and they closed the deal.....you baught the benz when the baught the lambo....you shipped them a -MJ rookie card for a sam bowie rookie card

2 all the yankee fans. Tough break. I know its rough dealing with a team that was in Last place before the All Star game. The Red Sox are the best team and they will get the devision title. Pray 4 a wild card. stop crying.

to foxwoods:im sure i know a lot less about the "history of the red sox" than a die hard sox fan, and im really gonna respect someone's opinion who thinks that the Patriots are gonna go 19-0 with the best team a football franchise has had since the 86 bears
to foxwoods:im sure i know a lot more about the "history of baseball" than a washed up drunk, and im really not gonna respect someone's opinion who thinks that the Patriots are gonna go 19-0
Nah - they'll just go 18-1, losing in week 4Yankees suck donkey balls btw - their fans are even worse
2 all the yankee fans. Tough break. I know its rough dealing with a team that was in Last place before the All Star game. The Red Sox are the best team and they will get the devision title. Pray 4 a wild card. stop crying.
1. Nice first post, great reason to join a poker forum...to flame yankee fans. Wilkommen.2. I don't think there has been a single pro-yankee post in this thread yet.3. The fact that the yankees were 14 games back at the all star break is a testament to how strong of a team they are. No one ever thought that they were going to come back and take the East. Pray for a wild card? They currently have a 2 game lead over seattle who has fallen off the face of the earth, losing 8 in a row. Pray?/rant