I Want Everyone To Be Aware Of This..

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Being English, could someone explain what happened?I love American sports especialy the NBA but have pretty much no clue about American football.

Being English, could someone explain what happened?I love American sports especialy the NBA but have pretty much no clue about American football.
There's five levels of College football.. NAIA (smallest), Division III, Division II, Division I-AA, and Divison I. Division I is the highest level, best athletes, biggest programs, most money in programs, and so on.. think of it as the Premier League. Appalachain State is in I-AA(though they renamed all these), the second tier of teams. They're a very good I-AA team, two time defending champions--but they're still in the second tier. Michigan is the one of, if not the most, storied programs in Divison I(think Man U.), and were ranked 5th nationally. Appalachain State beat Michigan at home--one of one the biggest upsets, ever.. Think, The LA Galaxy beating Man U 4-0, 4-0 in back to back games, on Man U's home field.

The coach is still a ****ing moron for not running the ball once then spiking then kicking field goal.A. That takes some time off the clock so Michigan cannot do what they did.B. It gives them a ****ing straight field goal attempt, not a ****ing hard one that probably gets into the kickers head very much.

The coach is still a ****ing moron for not running the ball once then spiking then kicking field goal.A. That takes some time off the clock so Michigan cannot do what they did.B. It gives them a ****ing straight field goal attempt, not a ****ing hard one that probably gets into the kickers head very much.
Give the dude a break, he's a div 1-aa coach, about to have the biggest win of his life, and he shot his wad a little. He's not used to being in that situation. GG Lloyd. ****ing State schools.