How Is Posible To Accept All In Withouth To See The Floop ?

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i think are 3 situations :1. if i am 200% convinced that i am a lucky guy and i will win2. if i have the cards in hand that i wish(diferent cases: AA; AK; ... etc)3. if i have a so called PokerRNG pro

SO first on this one...

i think all 3 are resonable but who will win ? )

After some hands you will be amazed when will show you that will come the cards that will really come.
I just came again thanks!

Hmm.This is funny...I have a witness to this.In a 4.40 SnG on Stars...every caller of an all in has lost/chopped.Every time I've been saying"See? You accepted all in without to see teh floop so you loosed. You should has shoved."A lot of players are currently on a little bit of a tilt right now cause of it, cussing me out and yelling at me.It's funny...I don't think I should accept all in without to see teh floop. I've won every shove that I've been the aggressor on though, so...

anywhere are ppl who are by your side and ppl who are against your side....whatever
Exactly!..... I think....wait.... what? errr..... <--- = This Thread

When a thread is to make you make to the web page, with the internet to the address with to type in the woords to have the make a thread. My maake the a message, at with try and have take a new program. It like a new program with a take your hands to the program and with tell make the cards come out......obv....I'm gonna go ahead and take a +9 for that......

• 2 weeks later...
When a thread is to make you make to the web page, with the internet to the address with to type in the woords to have the make a thread. My maake the a message, at with try and have take a new program. It like a new program with a take your hands to the program and with tell make the cards come out......obv....
So true.

This is by far my favorite super thread of all time.

When a thread is to make you make to the web page, with the internet to the address with to type in the woords to have the make a thread. My maake the a message, at with try and have take a new program. It like a new program with a take your hands to the program and with tell make the cards come out......obv....I'm gonna go ahead and take a +9 for that......
Why would you take +9 for stating the obvious?
This is by far my favorite super thread of all time.
YES, mine also...... I would really like to ask the OP this question if he was still around..... Does this also work in cash games ? Let's say you put all your BR on one table and risk big by doing so. Here would be my question:"Is Posible To Accept All In Withouth To See The Floop ? Even if it meeans you might go broooke, and looose all your roooll ?"
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

How is possible to accept teh thread bump withouth to post in reply?

• 2 weeks later...
What if it is a floopless game?Say you are playing Draaw poker: what are the requirements to accept allin withouth to seeing the draaw?
i would have to have AAAKK, AAAAx, or be 300% sure of my luck