How Is Posible To Accept All In Withouth To See The Floop ?

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i think are 3 situations :1. if i am 200% convinced that i am a lucky guy and i will win2. if i have the cards in hand that i wish(diferent cases: AA; AK; ... etc)3. if i have a so called PokerRNG pro

SO first on this one...

i think all 3 are resonable but who will win ? )

only those who are not clever enought don't understand what i'm saing.. are problems even when u speeak same native language of missunderstanding words sense
QFT
i think are 3 situations :1. if i am 200% convinced that i am a lucky guy and i will win2. if i have the cards in hand that i wish(diferent cases: AA; AK; ... etc)3. if i have a so called PokerRNG program that can copy the original RNG(random number generator) program from the site that I play and i can see the cards that will come with it.
k first off its 1. steal underpants2. ?????3. Profit

Hi guys!Just thought it was about time I introduced myself :icon_biggrin:Just one question for the OP... why would anyone want to accept an all in withouth to see me?? I hate it when that happens. I feel so lonely. :club:

Hi guys!Just thought it was about time I introduced myself :icon_biggrin:Just one question for the OP... why would anyone want to accept an all in withouth to see me?? I hate it when that happens. I feel so lonely. :club:
1st
6c5zhnm.jpg
Lol, who's joke account then?
  • 2 weeks later...
I think King1305 requests for bans for more randoms in FCP than anyone I know. On FCP..Just sayin'. Dude's a rascist.
BAN!It's just an intuitive way to say "+1" since I don't have anything of substance to add, ever.

We have arrived at Urbandictionary.. Floop 3 thumbs up Common term in poker.How is posible to accept all in withouth to see the floop?tags floop poker allin accept common

Just came by to see influcted's sig. Though I'm kinda disturbed by the homo-erotic av.
how is it possible to accept homo erotic withouth see av?

Where has Cozmyn been? I want him to start another hall of fame thread.