How Is Posible To Accept All In Withouth To See The Floop ?

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i think are 3 situations :1. if i am 200% convinced that i am a lucky guy and i will win2. if i have the cards in hand that i wish(diferent cases: AA; AK; ... etc)3. if i have a so called PokerRNG pro

SO first on this one...

i think all 3 are resonable but who will win ? )

From now on whenever someone says all in and I've got the nuts, I'm just going to say "I accept"
Delicious Poker GameJC: "I bet One Million Bacon Double Cheeseburgers!!"Loosh: "I accept"
From now on whenever someone says all in and I've got the nuts, I'm just going to say "I accept"
after you both took teh floop, the only thing left to do is accept unless the other player is withouth the nuts.where is the OP? He was a funny guy.

I LOVE THIS POST. I'M HIGH AS **** RIGHT NOW AND IT MAKES ME SMILE BY JUS THINKING ABOUT OR READING THIS.

I JUST MADE A DISCOVERY I THINK. I THINK DANIEL IS BEHIND THIS HALL OF FAME THREAD.That would be sooo sweet.

i think are 3 situations :1. if i am 200% convinced that i am a lucky guy and i will win2. if i have the cards in hand that i wish(diferent cases: AA; AK; ... etc)3. if i have a so called PokerRNG program that can copy the original RNG(random number generator) program from the site that I play and i can see the cards that will come with it.lol, just look at it and read it for like 5 minutes

this thread makes me soooooo unhappy that work makes me miss checking in on this forum for months at a time......makes me wonder what other jewels i've missed......anybody want to pay me oooodles of money to sit and read the forum so i dont miss anything

this thread makes me soooooo unhappy that work makes me miss checking in on this forum for months at a time......makes me wonder what other jewels i've missed......anybody want to pay me oooodles of money to sit and read the forum so i dont miss anything
Just make the title your screensaver in your laptop. The title is really all you need here.

How Is Posible To Accept All In Withouth To See The Floop ?Misclick