Ohio State Buckeyes

Ah..so now you're using weather as an excuse. LMFAO....first we only had a 31-0 halftime lead at Georgia because we "caught some breaks" and now the SEC is somehow lesser b/c they don't play in cold weather. Keep on grasping....whatever you can say to try and deny how mediocre the Big 10 is this year. Penn St. and Ohio St. are pretty good, but not that great..and the rest of the teams range from decent to crappy..mostly crappy. The SEC has a couple crappy teams..but a lot more at the top and in the middle.
Obviously your biased so you will never admit to getting every single call in the first half of that GA game. Even though you got completely outplayed in the second half.In the middle of the SEC is a pretty shitty place, you just want to make it sound better than it is to cover up for those pathetic 3-4 point wins against the shit teams in the conference. Stop acting like every team outside of FL and AL are good. The SEC has 2 good teams though we get to sort that out in a couple weeks to see who really is good, 1 decent one, and a bunch of crap. The Big-10 has one less good team, big fucking deal.The best part of this is how superior the Big-12 is to the SEC this year, so idiots like you try to inflate their ego's by whining about the Big-10.
  • Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pryor has the long, lean stride of a beautiful gazelle person.
he does have a nice stride but wtf is up with how he throws the ball? Its like he's shot putting
he does have a nice stride but wtf is up with how he throws the ball? Its like he's shot putting
He doesn't have the greatest mechanics but he's young. It seems to work for him though, he has a good arm.

I love this upcoming week. I live right near the Ohio/Michigan line, and I know tons of OSU and Mich. fans. So much trash talk, so much anticipation. It's so cliche, but the records get thrown out the window for this game. Obviously OSU has been the better team this year, but we'll see how they come out at home vs. Meeeeeeeechigan.

he's a reciever playing quarterback. he'll be great in college, maybe win a heisman, but he wont make it as a QB in the nfl.
I love this upcoming week. I live right near the Ohio/Michigan line, and I know tons of OSU and Mich. fans. So much trash talk, so much anticipation. It's so cliche, but the records get thrown out the window for this game. Obviously OSU has been the better team this year, but we'll see how they come out at home vs. Meeeeeeeechigan.
Michigan has been playing better lately, but still not enough to beat teams that aren't as good as OSU. I think this one could get ugly :club:
Ah..so now you're using weather as an excuse. LMFAO....first we only had a 31-0 halftime lead at Georgia because we "caught some breaks" and now the SEC is somehow lesser b/c they don't play in cold weather. Keep on grasping....whatever you can say to try and deny how mediocre the Big 10 is this year. Penn St. and Ohio St. are pretty good, but not that great..and the rest of the teams range from decent to crappy..mostly crappy. The SEC has a couple crappy teams..but a lot more at the top and in the middle.
I'll give you the SEC has more middle teams, but after Florida dismantles Bama there are going to be a lot of SEC teams that look pretty mediocre.
Michigan has been playing better lately, but still not enough to beat teams that aren't as good as OSU. I think this one could get ugly :club:
I just saw the spread is it 20.5. I could see it going either way, Ohio St should blow them out but you never know about rivalry games.

Pretty happy with the result. We backed off in the 2nd quarter and let Michigan back in. Glad Boeckman got in there and played well. Now to see where we go as far as a bowl game...Penn State is going to win, so hopefully Utah, Boise St. and/or Oregon State lose.

Pretty happy with the result. We backed off in the 2nd quarter and let Michigan back in. Glad Boeckman got in there and played well. Now to see where we go as far as a bowl game...Penn State is going to win, so hopefully Utah, Boise St. and/or Oregon State lose.
lol you guys obv crushed but give me a break about backing off in the 2nd quarter.......if they really did "back off" then maybe you need new leadershipI guess they backed off vs. usc,lsu,florida,pennstate, etc.
Backed off? The first half your offense was held in check except for two big plays. It's been pretty typical of Michigan all year, play a good quarter or half, then just make bad mistakes or lose focus for a good portion of the game.If we had a legit shot to win that interception we got stolen from us in the endzone would have put me on LT but the game was out of reach at that point anyway. What a retarded call though.Can't say I'm sad that next time Michigan faces OSU that Laurinitis won't be playing.
Backed off? The first half your offense was held in check except for two big plays. It's been pretty typical of Michigan all year, play a good quarter or half, then just make bad mistakes or lose focus for a good portion of the game.If we had a legit shot to win that interception we got stolen from us in the endzone would have put me on LT but the game was out of reach at that point anyway. What a retarded call though.Can't say I'm sad that next time Michigan faces OSU that Laurinitis won't be playing.
I was talking about the defense in the touchdown drive. They hadn't given up any long plays and had great intensity for the first half, but it wasn't there then.

Well, now it's up to the Fiesta or Sugar Bowl to put OSU in ahead of Boise St. At this point, I really don't care; it'd be nice to make it to another BCS game, but I kind of want to play Georgia and have a chance to get the SEC monkey off of our back.

Well, now it's up to the Fiesta or Sugar Bowl to put OSU in ahead of Boise St. At this point, I really don't care; it'd be nice to make it to another BCS game, but I kind of want to play Georgia and have a chance to get the SEC monkey off of our back.
I'd wanna play Georgia too since they play no defense.
A SEC win is a SEC win, right?If OSU does get the Sugar Bowl bid, they would end up playing the SEC Champ. loser.
yeah if Ohio State loses to us in a bowl game that progrm should go on suicide watchour defense is the worst in the country and it freakin pisses me off
Alabama/OSU would be a decent game.
Yeah, good ol' defensive showdown. Plus, it'll be interesting to see how much better Pryor will be with an extra 6 weeks of practice.
Yeah, good ol' defensive showdown. Plus, it'll be interesting to see how much better Pryor will be with an extra 6 weeks of practice.
It seems this works both ways with certain players/teams. I hate it that there is like a month off between regular season and bowl games. Some teams lose any momentum they had and then some get to recover from injuries. It just doesnt work good. Another reason for a playoff