Ohio State Buckeyes

• Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with Carr and Tressel that the schedule they have now is fine for the kids. Who knows, maybe a bye week would help a few Big-10 teams stay a little more healthy throughout the season.
I like the extra week, I do think a bye should help. I also hate the 6-7 week layoff they have until BCS games, not that 1 week will make a big difference, but it might help some.
So ummm... what years were you playing for OSU again?
Why do you always have to talk so much shit?!?!?!?! If I EVER see you in person I'm going to kick your ass!!!!! You better watch your back if you ever come to New Mexico... :club:
Why do you always have to talk so much shit?!?!?!?! If I EVER see you in person I'm going to kick your ass!!!!! You better watch your back if you ever come to New Mexico... :club:
fail2it9.jpg
  • 2 weeks later...
Bumplestiltskins with 1 week to go till the game
I am saying nothing about the game this year, last year I talked it up and ate a big fat crow sandwich.
So after watching Michigan move the ball at will against a team that dominated LSU for 7/8ths of a game, are you OSU fans a little more confident.
only game I root for Michigan all year :club:
only game I root for Michigan all year :club:
I think I've resigned myself to the realization that I will be pulling for our arch rivals to win the national title. It would be so much easier if it wasn't the title game. But I'm tired of the SEC > all crap, so here is to a dominating win for OSU.
I think I've resigned myself to the realization that I will be pulling for our arch rivals to win the national title. It would be so much easier if it wasn't the title game. But I'm tired of the SEC > all crap, so here is to a dominating win for OSU.
I knew you'd come around :club:
That's what I like to hear. You'll feel a little dirty, but it will be ok.