Ohio State Buckeyes

I really don't like this trend in sports to ask questions during the game. Can you imagine the look a reporter would get after asking Tiger a question after he bogeys the 12th at Augusta during the final round?
I noticed baseball is really abusing this during the playoffs with mid inning interviews with the managers.
  • Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I noticed baseball is really abusing this during the playoffs with mid inning interviews with the managers.
I'm surprised the managers agree to it, I don't think you'll be a seeing a Lou Piniella mid game live mic anytime soon. Assuming the Cubs ever make it back to the playoffs.
I don't know who to root for in the national title game.One one hand I have OSU... my teams arch rival who I completely loathe. I also can't stand that sweatervest wearing guy on the sidelines who beats our asses almost every year since he took over. But they are representing the Big-10 against the SEC and I can't stand the constant SEC circle jerk so seeing a Big-10 team beat a SEC for the title would give me some satisfaction.On the other hand we have LSU, a team I don't particularly care one way or the other about. The problem though is that the head coach is a well known alum of Michigan and I have trouble rooting against a Michigan guy when it comes to facing OSU.Such a dilemma.
FYP moron
57-41Maybe in my lifetime you guys will get close to 500 with us, I doubt it though. You should concentrate on not breaking that 0-8 winless streak against the SEC in bowl games.
Michigan went 13-0-2 from 1897 to 1918. I'm sure you are very proud of that. I'll take the present.
57-41Maybe in my lifetime you guys will get close to 500 with us, I doubt it though. You should concentrate on not breaking that 0-8 winless streak against the SEC in bowl games.
I love how you always revert back to the all time record, avoiding the fact Tressel has owned Michigan in the time he has been there. You really have only one argument, and continue to use it. What next, Clarett jokes?

Michigan football has:Most wins (868) and highest winning percentage (.746) in NCAA Division I-A football history The most conference championships of any college football program in any conference (42) The most winning seasons (109) The most undefeated seasons in Division 1-A football (25) One of only two schools with a winning record against every Division 1-A conference, including independent schools such as Notre Dame. 11 national championships, among the most in college football history. The largest scoring delta (points for minus points against) in college football history The highest NCAA home attendance every year since 1974, except for 1997 The largest (non-racing) stadium in the United States The largest crowd to ever attend an NCAA football game: 112,118 The longest current streak of over 100,000 in attendance at home (207 games) The most televised school in college football history (379 televised games) The longest current streak of non-losing seasons (40 seasons; 1968-present) The longest current streak of bowl game appearances (33 seasons; 1975-present) The longest current streak of games in Division 1-A since last being shut out (285 games The only fight song in the Hall of Fame The best helmet in football

Michigan football alumniTom BradyTodd CollinsScott DreisbachElvis GrbacBrian GrieseDrew HensonJohn NavarreJim HarbaughTom HarmonJamie MorrisButch WoolfolkRob LytleMike HartTim BiakabutukaTyrone WheatleyCharles WoodsonBraylon EdwardsAnthony CarterDesmond HowardDan DierdorfTy LawGreg SkrepanekStefan HumphriesDerrick AlexanderTai StreetsMarquise WalkerGerald Ford

Michigan football alumniTom BradyTodd CollinsScott DreisbachElvis GrbacBrian GrieseDrew HensonJohn NavarreJim HarbaughTom HarmonJamie MorrisButch WoolfolkRob LytleMike HartTim BiakabutukaTyrone WheatleyCharles WoodsonBraylon EdwardsAnthony CarterDesmond HowardDan DierdorfTy LawGreg SkrepanekStefan HumphriesDerrick AlexanderTai StreetsMarquise WalkerGerald Ford
What the hell have these guys ever done?